Heels

Ebay And Shopping.

Well I did get some knee high boots of ebay.

Quite conservative - about a 2 1/2 inch heel. They are actually quite comfortable.

s-l1600.jpg

Quite conservative - about a 2 1/2 inch heel. They are actually quite comfortable.

s-l1600.jpg

I was at one point couple of years ago buying Heels from New look online and returning any that didn't fit via my local New Look shop.  Well that shop has closed down. I'm not sure about other New Looks shop near me as I haven't checked. Still not bought any heels for some time now but seem to be wearing them more again.

So what type of shop has replace New Look, it another clothes shop.

I just did a polish n brush on those knee boots - quite an improvement.

Maybe its a girl thing that they wear lots of shoes, infrequently, and don't actually need to look after them. Blokes tend to be more prone to applying some polish and care to their (leather ones at least) footwear.
I wouldn't be surprised if that polish wasn't one of the very few these boots have had in their life.

On ‎11‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 5:34 AM, Tacchi Alti said:

Well, I did it. Brent Cross in stilettos. I then had a walk in Stanmore, through a supermarket to the high street, then along the high street, bought some fish and chips and walked back to the car park. I then took the food into a park and sat on a bench, as per the picture here, with heels in full view to several passers by. What's the matter with people? I'm sure a lot of people noticed, but I got no reaction at all. What have I got to do to get people talking to me about them? ;-)

15252624_1838474493038180_7402006737739881663_o.jpg

Those boots are beautiful...Good for you having the courage to get out publicly in them, didn't it feel great?  I understand how you feel, I always hope for positive comments, have only gotten a few though...Most folks do notice, but would feel impolite or uneasy approaching and complimenting

On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 3:06 AM, WalkTall said:

s-l1600.jpg

GREAT boots, you can wear those for any occasion...