Sign in to follow this  
FastFreddy2

Schuh Courts

Mrs Shyguy is going to MK on Wednesday, and can collect for you. If you still have my number give me a call (lost yours when I changed phone).

Thanks for meeting up last Friday, and acquiring the Schuh shoes for me. I'm very grateful to you both. B)

Wore the grey ones around the house that evening. My thighs still hurt! Dunno why these are so different to other shoes with the same height heel, but they are? :D Plus, my right ankle got reluctant to straighten after a while. [Am I getting old? B) ]

I'll do some more piccies when the weather brightens.

You're welcome, shame it was such a short meeting with both of us rushing off. The Schuh shoes looked great, and caused a stir here as my wife knew the story but covered with my older daughter by saying they were for your wife. My daughter wanted to try them on but that wasn't going to happen as they were someone elses and her feet are probably too big (She takes a 9UK).

Also thanks for bringing the boots along, I will get a donation to a charity as agreed.

My daughter wanted to try them on but that wasn't going to happen as they were someone elses and her feet are probably too big (She takes a 9UK).

Also thanks for bringing the boots along, I will get a donation to a charity as agreed.

I wouldn't have at all minded if she or you tried them on. I'm sure they would have been tried on in the shop, but it's decent of you to have resisted. I'm ashamed to say, I would not have been so honourable. B)

You might have gotten them on, but I doubt your daughter would. I'm a moderate size 8 with fairly slim toes, and there's barely room for my feet. In fact the reviews are right, they possibly come up a size [or almost a size] small. If I've worn them for a couple of minutes or if I tried wearing hose, my heels could fall out if persuaded, so they're not too short for me. But there's no extra room in that toebox. Plenty of toe cleavage evident though ..... [Ah .... thought for a photo? B) ]

I think the charity donation was to cover postage costs, which we avoided?

I'll be happy if those boots get some use. Though listening to the rain falling (as usual) it might be some time before any of us get to take our wellies off. :D

I think those shoes were a EU41 ?

I usually find 41's are too small from most shops for me but only slightly and heels like those Schuh Courts would probably have been a little too small. Hope you can get some pics of them being worn soon though.

I will post some pics of the boots being worn indoors soon along with a little bit about them, but so far it's been way too wet to wear them outside around here although that is the plan.

I think those shoes were a EU41 ?

I usually find 41's are too small from most shops for me but only slightly and heels like those Schuh Courts would probably have been a little too small. Hope you can get some pics of them being worn soon though.

If your foot is shorter than mine, provided it isn't a lot wider, those shoes would have gone on your feet. If your feet are even 3 or 4 mm wider though, the shoes would cut into the skin around your toes. :( There really isn't much room in the toebox.

Busy re-wiring today, so still no piccies.

Think I worked out why the Schuh courts are so hard to walk in. It's not the height, it's where the tip of the heel is in relation to the heel. eg. Most tips are located 'inboard' of the heel. [under the foot as it were.] The Schuh heel is underneath the very rear-most point of the foot. It's like adding another half an inch on the height because of how much you have to extend your foot/ankle to plant the shoe.

So far, takes me about 30 minutes every time I wear them, to get used to this change in walking technique. I still don't have it right ..... but I hope I'm getting there. :-)

Pictures to demonstrate 'the problem', to follow. Along with vid of them in use. ;)

Think I worked out why the Schuh courts are so hard to walk in. It's not the height, it's where the tip of the heel is in relation to the heel. eg. Most tips are located 'inboard' of the heel. [under the foot as it were.] The Schuh heel is underneath the very rear-most point of the foot. It's like adding another half an inch on the height because of how much you have to extend your foot/ankle to plant the shoe.

So far, takes me about 30 minutes every time I wear them, to get used to this change in walking technique. I still don't have it right ..... but I hope I'm getting there. :-)

Pictures to demonstrate 'the problem', to follow. Along with vid of them in use. ;)

Looking forward to those pics and video.

Still haven't worked out how to use the video editor ... [Duh!] So a couple of piccies prior to the video's release. biggrin.gif

Teaser 1

Teaser 2

Reason for edit: One of the links didn't work?

Teaser......

Edited by FastFreddy2

Wow! Long jeans! I don't have any that long, as I hate when they drag on the ground and I step on them. My dance partner sometimes wears long black pants that are on the ground and entirely hide her feet.

The problem with my longish jeans is that when going up or down steps, such as in/out of the house, they ride up and get caught between the shoe and heel of the foot in the back when wearing sandals, which is what I wear.

Wow! Long jeans!

Nah, short legs. wink.gifbiggrin.gif

These are a Marks and Spencer stretch jean for women. [Due to an anatomical problem - possibly unique to me - womens jeans have always fitted me better around the groin area.] I have just about every style they've made in the last 3 or 4 years. I hope not quite 20 pairs, and that would include some duplicates. My size is a 12 Long. [32/33 inch waist with 33 inch leg]. I tend to buy in Sales, or lower priced in-house styles. Typically in the £12 to £20 range. The ones in the photo are a brilliant fit. I bought them in a Marks+Spencer clearance sale as the style had long been obsolete. Cost me £3. ohmy.gifcool.gif

Sadly I can't wear any of these jeans (or trousers) with anything less than a 4 inch heel, and even then I sometimes experience exactly the problem you describe, "heels on jean" (hem). Had a couple of near misses with heels on jeans producing skids that nearly had me on my back, but so far [fingers crossed] only near misses. Part of the 'wearing heels in public' deal I have with herself, is that I keep them discreet. huh.gif Hence the length. Girls tend to wear jeans long over heels in the UK too, much to my frustration ..... I guess the idea is they are trying to make their legs look longer? An effect on me, I quite like too.

Think I've mentioned them before, but a UK budget store called Matalan has produced a Mens stretch jean that came with a 34" leg which I bought while being the temporary owner of some stupidly high heeled boots and needed that extra inch. [Temporary because they went back to the store.] The jeans only cost UK£14, and given my little problem wink.gif, fit surprisingly well. In fact they fitted so well, I bought a couple of pairs for me to wear with flat shoes too.

A note to any UK buyers..... These are currently on sale at half price! cool.gif I may need to buy some more. tongue.gifbiggrin.gif

Not sure how I managed to upload this short video, a year and a half ago, and then neglect to post it? (Senility of course! :D)

Sorry it's so short, with so much walking in the background. I had to manoeuvre around a table to get in shot, and back again to turn the camera off. No editing facilities so......

Venue no longer available sadly, so no repeat/improved performances either. :(

Red Schuh's with 5" heels, on stone floor. With me in £3 'best fitting jeans I own' too. ;)

Edited by FastFreddy2

You were obviously not worried about stealth.

I was very worried. ;)

I had access to the venue, but so did several other people. I was up early (ish) at the weekend, and had waited for a time when the Sun would give me enough light to take some photo's and a couple of tries at a video. My camera doesn't come with a remote, nor editing software, so the stop/start action couldn't have included fumbling with controls.

On the morning, I had clothes and shoes 'at the ready'. I changed and prepared in about 5 minutes. The video was done, with a couple of photo's (care of the camera timer) that took less than 10 minutes. I was back in civvies inside another 3 minutes. The whole bit was done and dusted, well inside 20 minutes. Of course I loved every second, walking around listening to the clip clop of my heels, and the challenge of a 5" heel with such a sharp rise..... But it was intense. :huh: If one of the owners, or one of their children turned up unexpectantly, as had happened in the past, I had no escape. That said, the day and time was skewed in my favour. ;)

The venue had a stone tile floor, no curtains, and mostly wooden furniture. A couple of small 2 seater couches were the only (absorbent) soft furnishings in quite a large bar, so the sound of the heels bounced around nicely. B)

Looking back, I should have made much better use of the place for recording me in heels. :rolleyes: Older, wiser. :P

I know this is an old thread, but I am a long-time admirer of the Lois court. An ex-girlfriend had three pairs; black, red, and grey. 

I can’t remember if I bought her the first pair (black patent), though I certainly encouraged the purchase. This was quickly followed by a purchase of them in red, and then the grey pair were bought in the sale a little while later. She was keen to collect them all, but it finished with three. 

She would often wear them to work - office based, so not entirely out of place, but certainly a lot sexier than the footwear worn by others in the office. I remember on one occasion (she was wearing the red pair), I caught an older guy staring at them. His jaw was almost on the floor, and he was getting jittery with excitement. I thought he was going kneel at her feet and start licking them!

I was always very jealous of them. There was no way I was going to squeeze my feet into them, but it did prompt me into buying my first pair of Pleaser heels - the Sexy-20, in red patent of course!

I also really enjoyed this thread as it read like a thriller! I knew all about the placement of the heel making them incredibly hard to walk in - mostly due to my experience of walking in the Sexy-20 - so I was just waiting until FastFreddy came to the same conclusion. I know the positioning of the heel tip in relation to the heel of the foot has been discussed in detail in another very interesting thread.

As Freddy and others have remarked, the Lois courts came up about one size too small, making them impossible to wear for some folk.   Did your ex-gf find this sizing problem, although clearly she got some pairs that fitted her?

I can’t remember - this was about 9, 10 years ago, around the time of the original post. She was fine with them and wore them for long periods and I don’t remember her ever complaining.