Sign in to follow this  
shyguy

Just an idea...

I more have in mind that if for some reason my wife will not accept and she will leave me, I will continue my life alone.

I have my boots and my motorcycles...do a man need more?? ;):P

May I ask, Is this an older relationship that began before your interest in heels, or one that started afterward? While your partner might not contribute directly, an indicator of your circumstances (no detail) could be just as helpful?

If I remember, weren't you wearing 5" heels at a gas station not so long ago? Hopefully I have that right .... :huh:

Yes, that was my post...This is an older relationship, but my love of boots has been with me since boyhood...MY mistake was not to disclose my love of boots early on in our relationship...

MY mistake was not to disclose my love of boots early on in our relationship...

I don't know, was it a mistake to keep it to yourself?

Would early disclosure of your 'dark secret' have prevented an otherwise successful relationship? If yes, it would have prevented it, then you made the right decision surely? The correct balance (for you) remains true, in that you'd rather have the relationship, than fully indulge in your high heel boot interest?

If on balance, you'd prefer to have the chance to wear boots as-and-when over your current relationship, then a 'confession' is in order. ;)

But, is there no way you could have both? :huh:

My personal experience suggests, most people can be talked into most situations. With regard to my wearing a heel, I'm not suggesting anyone I know has agreed to me wearing a high heeled shoe (or boot) 24/7, but wearing one during suitable occasions doesn't seem to have been an insurmountable event for most. Even a lady I used to work with, who seemed (and seems) about as regular (vanilla) a person you might expect to meet, wasn't phased by me wearing a heel in front of her. She once even warned me there was someone else around, and rightly suggested I should put my man's shoe back on? B) [Helping me to keep my secret, a secret.]

Have you perhaps already broached the subject, and got a negative response?

Good question. My GF is very supportive and if were up to her, I'd be wearing heels all day everywhere we go. Guess I'm one of the lucky ones. She say's its a real turn on for her when I wear heels and loves shoe shopping with me.

• Like 1

On 1/2/2022 at 11:58 PM, John said:

Good question. My GF is very supportive and if were up to her, I'd be wearing heels all day everywhere we go. Guess I'm one of the lucky ones. She say's its a real turn on for her when I wear heels and loves shoe shopping with me.

THat's wonderful. My wife is tolerant - but rather dismissive too.