Sign in to follow this  
KRAZY KEV

I think i like heels

I am due to participate in a sponsered walk of 5 miles wearing a pair of 7.5'' Pleaser XTC826 heels. My wife is all for me doing this walk as it is for a good cause. To get used to the shoes i wear them in the house to wear them in. The only problem is that i find myself getting aroused a little. Is this normal?. To top things off i promised that if i complete the walk that i would double the distance to 10 miles to raise money for my wifes favourite charity. She then made a condition that i had to wear womens clothing including shoes. It also had to be PINK from head to toe. I decided that i would be better off wearing lower heels to do the walk and found a pair of pink pleaser LIP109. I had previously seen a very bright pair of pink footless tights to go with them. i am looking forward to it just so i can wear the heels. i find myself being turned on. what do you think i should do?

enjoy the walk sounds great and for a good couse!!

The only problem is that i find myself getting aroused a little. Is this normal?

different strokes for different folks

however find the above normal!! and would fit in the same category!!

good luck with the walk, do let us know how it goes with the walk!!

:grin:

She then made a condition that i had to wear womens clothing including shoes. It also had to be PINK from head to toe.

i find myself being turned on. what do you think i should do?

Does your wife know you are getting turned on by wearing girls clothes?

I'm thinking that if she did, she might be less inclined to insist you dress up as a woman.

As for you enjoying it, what could (would) any of us say? .... "Don't"? ....:grin:

If you're enjoying it, the best you can hope for, is controlled (by you) indulgence. So, enjoy. :cool: ;-) :lol:

. . .am looking forward to it just so i can wear the heels. i find myself being turned on. what do you think i should do?

Enjoy it!

It's no secret that heels are enticing, interesting, arousing, and just plain more fun than flats. That's why they command so much more attention. Just keep it decent but enjoy the experience!

You will have to watch that you don't go too far -- and it is hard to tell where that fine line is. You are in better contact with your life than the rest of us so you are in a better position to tell where that line is for you. You might want to downplay the "turn-on" aspect if you discuss it with your wife, don't let her think that's why you are doing it. (And if that is why you are doing it, a whole new discussion ensues.)

But if you have come to the conclusion that you enjoy wearing heels -- you are not alone!

If you can make 5 miles in 7.5" heels, good luck. I would not even try it. In fact, 5 miles in any heels would be an accomplishment. Even flats for many people!

FAST FORWARD over 7 years.

Hi everybody. thought i would update you all.  first of all i succeeded in completing the 5 mile walk in the 7.5 inch platforms.  it took me around 3.5 hours.

anyway back to the present.  since 2009 i have done various high heel charity walks of varying degrees of hardness including a half marathon in a pair of 4 inch mary jane platforms which i had also wore for an entire month for at least 8 hours per day.

anyway i now wear heels daily as when i wore heels for a month i found that wearing heels releaved me of pain in my lower spine.  my daily wear is normally boots or peeptoe boots with a block heel around 2.75 to 4 inches high although i have just ordered a pair of 4 inch stiletto peeptoe boots.  below is a picture of my daily wear heels.

PS: If im not wearing heels or my steel toecap work boots i normally wear a pair of very comfortable ugg boots.  they are so comfortable you can wear them like slippers with no socks.  They might not be the nicest looking thing to put on a foot but you cannot knock the comfort.  its just a shame they are not waterproof

daily wear heels.jpg

The first pair are a style I would wear. I have two pairs of boots similar to Uggs. One is normal leg shaft length and the other has a shorter leg shaft. I wear them as slippers in the winter.

You can get leather versions of Uggs or other similar styles. You can get protector spray to put on them if you wanted to wear them in bad weather.

10 hours ago, KRAZY KEV said:

anyway back to the present.  since 2009 i have done various high heel charity walks of varying degrees of hardness including a half marathon in a pair of 4 inch mary jane platforms which i had also wore for an entire month for at least 8 hours per day.

anyway i now wear heels daily as when i wore heels for a month i found that wearing heels releaved me of pain in my lower spine.  my daily wear is normally boots or peeptoe boots with a block heel around 2.75 to 4 inches high although i have just ordered a pair of 4 inch stiletto peeptoe boots.  below is a picture of my daily wear heels.

PS: If im not wearing heels or my steel toecap work boots i normally wear a pair of very comfortable ugg boots.  they are so comfortable you can wear them like slippers with no socks.  They might not be the nicest looking thing to put on a foot but you cannot knock the comfort.  its just a shame they are not waterproof

I can see you might 'get away with' wearing a heel for a charity walk (well done on all your walks - by the way B)), but how does the "8 hours training", fit in with the rest of your life?

How does wearing these 'medicinal' shoes fit in? Are they worn at home, or everywhere? :huh:

On 29/09/2016 at 10:24 PM, FastFreddy2 said:

I can see you might 'get away with' wearing a heel for a charity walk (well done on all your walks - by the way B)), but how does the "8 hours training", fit in with the rest of your life?

How does wearing these 'medicinal' shoes fit in? Are they worn at home, or everywhere? :huh:

to be honest i never practiced much before doing my charity walks.  i seem to have a gift of being able to walk in almost anything that i put on my feet.  i had to send back the Evans peeptoe boots as they were a little too small for my liking which is a shame as i really liked them.  im now a converted heel lover and wear heels in public on a daily basis although i dont wear styles that are too girly or bright coloured and i dont go out of my way to show them off.  I just love the feel and challenge of walking in heels.

i have 2 more pairs of heels on order.  one is a shoe and the other is a pair of boots

lace boot.jpg

shoe.jpg

Nice to hear about you again. I think you are in an interview on the Web about your heel wearing. I wear heels not just because I like them but to help my back too. I'm in them all day most days.