Sign in to follow this  
Heels

Just Spotted A Pair Of Heels I Like Whist Being Worn.

The office woman at work  has a liking for high heels. I have seen her wearing loads of different pairs of  heels in the years I've worked there.  Now my co workers think I have I have a fetish for woman's high heels. Well that is true but I'm not letting on the moment.  We have a little joke about this with the office girl from time to time

The last week she has worn two new pairs of high heel boots. First pair are a grey ankle boots with  a v cut out in the front. 

Second pair are tan knee high boots with a block heel and a buckle around the ankle. Also seen another woman wear the same boots

Could any members  tell me where she got them from. I have looked on the internet and can't find them.

You may have to ask her where she bought them.

You could make out that you want to buy a pair for a women as a birthday present or tell the truth and say you want them for yourself.

If you can get a picture of them it would help with the search.

Without a photo, even a pencilled sketch would help. I've no idea what "a grey ankle boots with  a v cut out in the front" means..Cut-out for the toe? Cut-out where the foot enters the shoe? post-40-0-29882800-1390951241_thumb.jpg

Is this tall boot anything like the style of the other one seen? post-40-0-19856100-1390947003_thumb.jpg

Edited by FastFreddy2

Your co workers already think that you have a fetish for high heels, so try complimenting her on her heels and hopefully she will be forthcoming with more information.

On 1/25/2014 at 11:36 AM, Heels said:

The office woman at work  has a liking for high heels. I have seen her wearing loads of different pairs of  heels in the years I've worked there.  Now my co workers think I have I have a fetish for woman's high heels. Well that is true but I'm not letting on the moment.  We have a little joke about this with the office girl from time to time

The last week she has worn two new pairs of high heel boots. First pair are a grey ankle boots with  a v cut out in the front. 

Second pair are tan knee high boots with a block heel and a buckle around the ankle. Also seen another woman wear the same boots

Could any members  tell me where she got them from. I have looked on the internet and can't find them.

Ask her

On 12/30/2021 at 4:26 PM, John said:

Ask her

An eight year-old post - I think the moment has passed...