Oddities - Fun And Different Heels You'd Probably Never Wear

shyguy

Saw these a while back ........ post-40-0-13290100-1363134589_thumb.jpg

Thought I might have to search through various Design Centres for them, expecting to find them as an exhibit?

Imagine how surprised I was to find them in high street shoe shops? !! :o

Julian Hakes Mojito shoe, at Schuh. post-40-0-09418600-1363134853_thumb.jpg

Fav' colour (red) seen >> here <<

Video available >> here <<

Luckily, no UK8 in the two colour combinations I like. ;)B)

Just found these on a Facebook page which linked off of another...

In another life I used to be a production welder. Not only an ugly shoe (might look better in white), but very very very poor quality workmanship. "Shoddy" comes to mind. :blink:

These heels were featured in todays Sunday magazine,

Definitely a lot of toe cleavage on display! Along with most of the rest of her foot

Personally I quite like these, though I am not generally a fan of "Clear" shoes.... As most of the time it just looks tacky!

What do you think?

post-861-0-42513600-1364143881_thumb.jpg

post-40-0-58546400-1364169221_thumb.jpg :wub:/>

Doubtless waaaay outside my regular budget, but where from, and how much were they? :huh:/>

They are from the TopShop Unique range and apparently cost £150

I really don't think that I would want a pair, i also like them but also not enough to buy a pair,

Freddy... Will you be keeping an eye out for them in the sales??

Freddy... Will you be keeping an eye out for them in the sales??

Yes. (Of course). ;)

I'm never gonna own a pair, sadly. They'll likely go on sale at £75, and last knockings (last few on restricted size range), they may go for £50. I really like them, but it's bad enough having pricey boot styles I won't wear, without adding pricey courts or sandals too. I've recently added to the sandals and courts not going to be worn out [4 pairs] but none of them were more than a £5 in the sales.

Thanks for the details though ..... Will add them to my watch list - when they arrive on the web site. :huh:

Class! :D/>

A good looking shoe 'vandalised' by graffiti ?? :rolleyes:/>

post-40-0-55297400-1364427901_thumb.jpg

Are you on about the shoe or the tattoo.. Personally I really hate tattoos on womens feet, it can make an otherwise really attractive foot/shoe view look appalling. The otherwise gorgeoys Ferne Cotton has one and it reslly detracts from how good her feet would look in in the nice heels that she frequently wears.

I am a particular disliker of tattoos on women in general (And on men, where they get absolutely plastered in them), the odd discreet symbol on the bottom of the back is alright, anything else (In my opinion only) looks tacky

If you are female you are able to adorn your feet with really nice heels, so what is the point of ruining the look with a tattoo!

Another strange pair, I quite like the look apart from the sole (i think it is termed an "Island" platform), I really don't like those islands (I had a Next pair last year, that I only bought because they were my size with that Island sole, and they soon went back for a refund!