Sign in to follow this  
Tech

Welcome To Heels For Men Heelwearer24

Hiya Heelwearer24,

Welcome to Heels for Men. Please feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Please take a moment to introduce yourself, tell us all a bit about yourself and let us all get to know you a bit better...

Were glad you joined, and look forward to hearing more from you soon.

Best wishes

The Heels for Men community team.

Hi everyone

Thought that I would take a quick moment to tell you all a bit about myself. Male 55 and have had a think about heels for as long as I can remember. I love to wear heels whenever I can, only heels I have no desires to dress as a women. I enjoy the feel of the heels under my feet. My preference is thin, slim heels although I do wear block heels which can be more approporiate when out and about. I have no issues with wearing heels in public and do so on a regular basis, to date with no real negative consequneces, yes the odd odd look, but I tend not to notice. Have met Fastfreedie from this site on a few occassions. Anyway better get back to work, hope to chat with you all more in the future.

Welcome. Had you found this site before you met fastfreddy or did he recomend it too you?

I also wear heels with male clothes. Look forward to getting to know you.

I too like the avatar

Edited by hh4evr1