Sign in to follow this  
FastFreddy2

Shopping At Evans? Maybe Not ......

Next meetimg at Evans Marble Arch shop

Edited by hh4evr1

I've used their Cardiff, Newport and Cwmbran outlets, and ordered on-line without any problems what-so-ever. The staff tended to be more mature ladies, perhaps London shops have opted for younger staff as an image statement.

perhaps London shops have opted for younger staff as an image statement.

Evans, along with many other UK retails chains, are not doing so well they can afford to do anything other than welcome EVERY potential customer walking through the front door.

I have some personal experience of himself, having witnessed him at first hand at a night club a couple of years into his waning celebrity status. It would not surprise me to find this is a bit of a 'storm-in-a-teacup' with matters reported, blown out of all proportion to reality.

Our own Heelman500 had an interesting and accommodating conversation in their Westfield (London) branch if I remember, and he couldn't have been looked after any better than he was. B) My feeling is, this was possibly an isolated event that the newspaper may have made into something much larger than was the case.

Evans must know they sell a lot of womens shoes to men, for them to wear. Why would they want to stop doing that? :huh:

Edited by FastFreddy2