Sign in to follow this  
Tech

Welcome To Heels For Men Jinx

Hiya Jinx,

Welcome to Heels for Men. Please feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Please take a moment to introduce yourself, tell us all a bit about yourself and let us all get to know you a bit better...

Were glad you joined, and look forward to hearing more from you soon.

Best wishes

The Heels for Men community team.

Hi, I'm Jinx. Some of you may know me from my few posts at hhplace.org forum but I wanted to join Heels for Men site as well to support men rights to wear shoes of their choise.

I'm married with 6 kids and I work in IT/Telecommunication industry.

I like to wear and I have lots of different styles of shoes, but mostly I like block heels and ankle boots... In my opinion those are easiest to match to clothes that I wear regularly. I mix high heels with male outfit, I don't mix any other articles from 'other side of the aisle' to my attire.

I'm not the most active writer at the forums but I hope to have something to say every now and then :)

See ya'

Jinx

I'm married with 6 kids and I work in IT/Telecommunication industry.

I like to wear and I have lots of different styles of shoes, but mostly I like block heels and ankle boots... In my opinion those are easiest to match to clothes that I wear regularly. I mix high heels with male outfit, I don't mix any other articles from 'other side of the aisle' to my attire.

I'm not the most active writer at the forums but I hope to have something to say every now and then :)

See ya'

Jinx

Hello and welcome. B)

With 6 children I'd be surprised if you had time for anything, much less finding time to write on a heel forum? :D

That said, you must have many events to report regarding heels and family life, that probably seem mundane and uninteresting to you, that might be surprisingly interesting to the rest of us? B)

If you can find the time, please tell us how you work these things out?

You are like me, male outfit and block high heels...

+1 ;)B)

Thanks for warm welcome :)

FastFreddy2, you're quite right, there is not much time left for hanging around in the internet... with 6 kids you always have some situation going on, on top of that my wife runs her own business (band/show/entertainment agency) where I help when I can, we are renovating our house, I run private record label on my spare time, etc... :lol: sometimes it feels that there is bit too much to handle but on the other hand, there is usually no time to get bored :D

My day job is restrictive in perspect of experimenting any freestyle fashion. I simply can't put my position/targets to any kind of thread just because I would like to do something differently than others do... sometimes you just need to adjust to others expectations. But on my free time (what is that?) I can do what ever I want. My wife supports my heel wearing 100%. She encourage me when I have my doubts if I can wear heels or not, sometimes she even pushes me a bit to get heels to my feet.

Kids... there would be thousand and one aspects of life and stories with them. We've been trying to raise them to be open minded and accepting everyone as is. For the shoes, well, shoes are just shoes. We haven't made any big deal about shoes for them. I'm not trying to hide my heel wearing from kids, but I'm not making any number in front of them about it either. Our oldest daughter (just had her 20th birthday, not a kid really anymore) has thing for shoes. Whenever she buys new shoes I'm usually the first one to see them and she's asking my opinion how they look on her. Other kids are not showing any interest to shoes so far... except our youngest 3 years old daughter :lol: she definetly has a thing for shoes. She is walking around house with her sisters, mothers and fathers heels, and she is always very picky about footwear when going out. My kind of girs you might say... Two sons and other two daugthers couldn't care less what they have on their feets.

My wife is not too keen to wear heels on her own, but she does wear them every now and then either to please me or to macth with outfit when going out. Like I mentioned, my wife fully supports my heel wearing and I have no issue with her either if she doesn't want to wear heels on her own. Everyone on their own.

Time to run again, other aspects of my life are requiring attention... ;)

Wow, that all does sound pretty 'full on'. ;):D

I've got to ask because it's not actually stated.... Do your children know/see you in heels, or you keep it discreet?

We haven't made any big deal about shoes for them. I'm not trying to hide my heel wearing from kids, but I'm not making any number in front of them about it either.

Sounds like you have a lot of support, which is a great thing to enjoy ... If your schedule ever allows? :D

I've got to ask because it's not actually stated.... Do your children know/see you in heels, or you keep it discreet?

They have seen me in heels but mostly I keep it discreet. I'm not hiding it but not making any big issue of it either.

Sounds like you have a lot of support, which is a great thing to enjoy ... If your schedule ever allows? :D

I wear heels to malls, nightclubs, shows, etc... to every day places, I'm not making any 'now I head out to wear heels in public' plans or special trips to wear heels. I wear them where I want and when I want... excluding my day job of course. But yes, I do get excellent support :)

I wear heels to malls, nightclubs, shows, etc... to every day places, I'm not making any 'now I head out to wear heels in public' plans or special trips to wear heels. I wear them where I want and when I want... excluding my day job of course. But yes, I do get excellent support :)

I hope you are as proud of your family, as you might be. B)

As for wearing heels, it sounds like you might wear them to mostly the same places I have? I consider these places 'dress to impress' or at least venues where I would like to be seen in my 'clean and tidy' mode. ;)

You might want to add a reply >> here <<

For a big chunk of my working life, I was expected to wear suit and tie. More recently, I dress mostly like a builder/decorator. Mrs Freddy far prefers the suit attire..... Sadly, that's saved for mostly unhappy family occasions these days. [aka funerals.]

Been a while since I've been to a nightclub too. I'm hoping we are going to what we Brits know as a 'pub disco' tonight. It's a monthly gig been going on for some years for what is considered "old school" music, and we've never been before. Mrs Freddy is working tomorrow, so we have a designated driver. :D It also means we won't be out late, which will suit me fine if the music isn't very good. We are not expecting to meet anyone we know, though there is a chance we might. :huh: The rain will doubtless keep numbers low, and maybe stop others travelling. The venue is 15 miles from most of our friends, and with the monsoon grade weather we are getting most days, is likely an unattractive journey for most. ;) Hopefully, we won't cry off too. :unsure: