Sign in to follow this  
FastFreddy2

Heel Eye Candy

Not filth, but shoes that you might look at and think; "Jeez, they're hot!"

My current fav is >> 1969 Italia Boutique << which seems to be an Internet only shop. Not that it matters, the shoes and boots are waaay out of my reach. :-)

Jessica Simpson does a nice line in heels, though only available in the US at present.... I have some of her boots, and if I could get hold of them more easily, I'd own another two styles. ;) ;)

And if looking for something a little less fashionable/wearable, I'll go over to Banana Shoes. (Maybe not the least expensive, but they hold a lot of stock, and the service is very good.) If I'm looking for certain style, they are sure to have it for me to look at. :) :-(

Links anyone? ;)

[url=http://stores.shop.ebay.com/1969-Italia-Boutique__W0QQ_armrsZ1]

Way out of reach? I see prices of 3 Euros/$4 on some of them! If you wear 40 or 41 sizes. Shipping is 10 times that. Am I reading it wrong?

<mod mode>

Gotta interject a bit of moderation here.

Would you allow me to re-name this thread. I'm not real comfortable with the word "P-O-R-N" hanging out there, even if it is obfuscated. We go to great lengths to keep this and the big site clean and while that word certainly does catch the eye, it also carries an image. It's an image we do not want associated with our efforts. Search engines index this site too and guys looking for "high heels" will most certainly hit HHplace -- then link to here.

So how about something like:

"Sizzling Hottt Heels"

</mod mode>

We now return to your regularly scheduled programming . . .

:-(

Or ..... Heel eye-candy?

I agree. Wrong connotation, and I suppose the humour/irony would be lost on a serch engine/search robot.

Amend away. :-)

Isn't Faux a French word for false lol. Sounds dead exotic though Faux Leather. Nice looking boots though, not going to bother saving to buy them though.

Isn't Faux a French word for false .

false / pretend / artificial / knock-off - yeah, it typically means that sort of thing (i.e. it's not good!).

I think the perforated version of these boots look more interesting. They're still nowt special for

I think the perforated version of these boots look more interesting.

I'm inclinded to agree, but the 'faux' pair have an attractive simplicity to them. Plus, they're small enough in the width to stay on my legs rather than fall down..... (Unlike every other long boot I've tried. :))

The heel and toe look to have been designed by an engineer. The heel tip is slightly forward, helping the foot roll more normally. Also, the leading edge of the toe wraps around, once again helping to produce a natural (foot) roll while walking.

I've noticed with boots that have a higher heel and stiff ankle, landing a foot is done in two movements. First landing the heel, followed by landing the ball and toe areas. The first can produce quite an attractive tapping noise. The second (for me at least anyway) produces quite a loud 'slap', not unlike someone dropping a shoe on the ground. I'd like to believe the S.M. heel/toe combo, allows a much quieter and more natural movement, producing less of the noise I often manage. :lol: Sadly, I'm not inclined to spend

I'd like to believe the S.M. heel/toe combo, allows a much quieter and more natural movement, producing less of the noise I often manage. :oops: Sadly, I'm not inclined to spend
Edited by euchrid
buggered up the quote & can't fix it now *sigh*

Had to work last Saturday night. A lad had a 21st at the Bar.

Not many there, (80-90 people) but most of the girls (20+ years old) wearing very high heels. I would have some pictures to show you all, but I left my camera at home. :lol: It wouldn't be so bad, but this camera [

The Stella McCartney Winter 2009 (Shoe) Collection.

>> here << For those interested. :cool:

The black pumps don't seem to be working very well? :roll:

I think the perforated version of these boots look more interesting. They're still nowt special for �600+ though are they? You could buy 6+ pairs of excellent genuine leather boots (at River Island, Faith, Dune, Nine West, etc) for that money.

Seems you and 'Madge' have similar tastes .... >> Stella McCartney perforated boots, seen at Gala <<

P.S.

And Blake Lively [from the US show Gossip Girl] also shares your taste in the perforated version of >> Stella's boots <<. cool.gif

Edited by FastFreddy2