Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
marcelheels

judge my boots!

Recommended Posts

So peeps.... these are my overknee boots.

well...overknee.. covering my complete legs, since I'm quite short ;-)

I have them in black as well....and in black with a thicker, wooden, heels.

you like 'm??

size 40

1809884306_foto11.JPG.52bd02b493ceb8ac4e59fc13bb566967.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, marcelheels said:

So peeps.... these are my overknee boots.

well...overknee.. covering my complete legs, since I'm quite short ;-)

I have them in black as well....and in black with a thicker, wooden, heels.

you like 'm??

size 40

1809884306_foto11.JPG.52bd02b493ceb8ac4e59fc13bb566967.JPG

And another pair of mine :-)

IMG_20190105_212128_resized_20190105_092214178.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, marcelheels said:

And another pair of mine :-)

IMG_20190105_212128_resized_20190105_092214178.jpg

 

I'm loving those. B)

A lot! :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As a matter of English grammar, 'I'm loving' connotes a rather different concept to that of 'I love' and your actual activity (however transient) in relation to this footwear worries me somewhat.   :o   Please behave with discretion.

Nice boots by the way; I admire and like them. :wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Puffer said:

As a matter of English grammar, 'I'm loving' connotes a rather different concept to that of 'I love' and your actual activity (however transient) in relation to this footwear worries me somewhat.   :o   Please behave with discretion.

Nice boots by the way; I admire and like them. :wub:

Oh, don' worry.

I behave, I'm just b;lond and Dutch.

How do I know? ;-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, marcelheels said:

Oh, don' worry.

I behave, I'm just b;lond and Dutch.

How do I know? ;-)

My compliments, mijnheer.   And mind how you go in those clogs. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Puffer said:

My compliments, mijnheer.   And mind how you go in those clogs. ;)

Haha!

Thank you! :-)

I do preger my thigh high's above the clogs, if you don't mind ;-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Puffer said:

As a matter of English grammar, 'I'm loving' connotes a rather different concept to that of 'I love' and your actual activity (however transient) in relation to this footwear worries me somewhat.   :o   Please behave with discretion.

 

Not necessarily, mutually exclusive. ;) :D

But you are right, I should have been more explicit, rather than lean on a hamburger outlet strap-line.

Those boots are very attractive, and look very wearable. Everywhere. B)

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...