Sign in to follow this  
Tech

Welcome To Heels For Men Ynotme

Hiya ynotme, Welcome to Heels for Men. Please feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Please take a moment to introduce yourself, tell us all a bit about yourself and let us all get to know you a bit better... Were glad you joined, and look forward to hearing more from you soon. Best wishes The Heels for Men community team.

Thanks for confirming me I have been looking here since November and great full now to interact with everyone now . Hope more people will be posting now

Hello there. How many heels do you own.

We'll that a big question I am what you may call a shoe addict

I think it's over 100 pairs I admit it's a lot I always am on the look out for cheap deals on Cole Hann and other styles I like .boots still looking for the perfect pair but I think I may have found them .the once in my picture are Cole Hann Poppy bit boots love them . I just got in today after going to the local thrift shop and picked up 3 more pairs 1 is a schulped wedge heel sandel 2nd is a pair of Shoe Dazel platform pumps with 5 in heels and the last is a low heel 3 1/2 in both black so more to find a place to put away . I got to do the 1 in 1 out routine .

Nice to be here with all of you