Sign in to follow this  
char747

Toe Cleavage

And unbelievably, I now find the original file (on my computer) that I couldn't find yesterday .... :rolleyes: which could have saved me hours of searching....

post-40-0-40452400-1343720557_thumb.jpg

I'm minded to the Cole Porter lyric's:

Meaning anything usually hidden, and glimpsed at in the right circumstances, can be fairly erotic?

I've already mentioned I'm not big on toe-cleavage, but I've seen some shoes recently (possibly Louboutin's) with clear plastic being used as a trim to show the toes, but help keep them in the shoe? [i will try to find a link or include a small piccy if I can find one.]

Not sure whether it's the clear plastic doing it for me, or the 'indiscreet' showing of toe cleavage. Either way, it's becoming more attractive/erotic. :huh:

Face it, Freddy, toe cleavage is growing on you. I am certain that the "indescreet" feeling is causing it and that is great. As with most women's garments, showing a little of what has previoiusly been hidden is a turn-on. Unlike sandals where most of the toes are visible, seeing only the tops of her toes makes a man wonder about the rest. Speaking only for myself, when a man looks down toward my shoe and likes what he sees, I feel a little bit of a thrill (thrill is the only word i can come up with).

E

Face it, Freddy, toe cleavage is growing on you.

Certainly does seem to be, doesn't it? ;)

Speaking only for myself, when a man looks down toward my shoe and likes what he sees, I feel a little bit of a thrill (thrill is the only word i can come up with).

E

That is good to know. And if at no other time, I'm sure if you should ever find yourself at one of the Heel Meets, you and your shoe would be getting a lot of favourable attention. B) Though I doubt you need to wait for one (or several) of us with a special interest, to pass 'favourable attention'. :)

And as if by magic, >> this news item << appeared here today, about a film première in the US.

If the link does not work for the folk abroad, please indicate this is the case, and I will download the pictures directly here. [Again.] :D

A local search for Rachel Weisz and The Bourne Legacy, might come up with even better pictures.... B)

A couple of 'transparent shoe' pictures [transparent uppers for the technically correct], found recently.

post-40-0-20532600-1345334152_thumb.jpg

post-40-0-12303700-1345334167_thumb.jpg

Plenty of 'full' toe cleavage there. ;)

For me, those look absolutely awful with the clear top and pointy toe, ghastly looking shoes. Clear shoes can look good but not these IMHO.

For me, those look absolutely awful with the clear top and pointy toe, ghastly looking shoes.

I would agree that they are a bit on the long side, but there will be practical reasons for that. [bit like the ones below I've added for reference.]

Longer toe boxes offer more space for toes. And with this particular product, I'd be surprised if the plastic could be forced to have the same shape as leather - with the double curve necessary to cover toes? And may be why the Loubies don't have a transparent cover right at the front of their shoe?

post-40-0-33966700-1345368595_thumb.jpg

While looking for example piccies, I remembered RoSa shoes.

post-40-0-37241800-1345369340_thumb.jpg

A link to their interesting web site and some comments on "why" long pointed toe shoes >> here <<.

While the long toe 'winkle picker' style may have left British mainstream designs, they are still popular in Italy, where I found some more examples. Like these:

post-40-0-18967200-1345368613_thumb.jpg post-40-0-99438400-1345368632_thumb.jpg

I would wholeheartedly agree, the longer pointed shoes are less attractive [and harder to walk in I imagine], but they so seem to have a long (sorry) pedigree. ;):P:D

I really like pointed toe courts, especially like those depicted by FastFreddy... They are classically elegant heels, and the elongated toes are quite attractive.

I cannot say the same for clear plastic heels of any description... The only place clear heels should be seen is "Spearmint Rhino" or other establishments of the same ilk.

I cannot say the same for clear plastic heels of any description... The only place clear heels should be seen is "Spearmint Rhino" or other establishments of the same ilk.

So ..... no sales today then? :D

I'll just have to play with my Cinderella shoes on my own .... :P

Edited by FastFreddy2

For some reason I am not able to paste a photo here. But, go to

google, select images, and type in "toe cleavage shoes," and

there are many examples. It is more than a glimpse of stocking,

and the result is pleasingly shocking.

E

I still dont like

Given that I don't find feet particularly attractive at all (don't find anyone's foot that attractive), I can't say I'm surprised. For the most part, they are usually crooked, or misshapen, even if they've never been in high heels. There must be plenty of perfectly shaped feet with straight toes and good proportions, but I've yet to spot them. :huh: With that conclusion in mind, I can fully understand anyone disliking clear/semi-transparent toe boxes. Most feet look better safely hidden inside an attractive leather covering.

That said ..... (and now to slightly contradict myself) ......

I liked -a lot- the Louboutins I posted pictures of further up the thread. Especially the ones with the red toe?

post-40-0-18050700-1347875637_thumb.jpg post-40-0-70537800-1347877686_thumb.jpg

Here's a few more examples spotted on Celeb's.

post-40-0-51981000-1347875715_thumb.jpgpost-40-0-92447100-1347875679_thumb.jpgpost-40-0-40681400-1347875763_thumb.jpeg

The woman aren't bad looking either. ;):P:D

Edited by FastFreddy2