Sign in to follow this  
Tech

Welcome To Heels For Men Nickbootshox

Hiya nickbootshox,

Welcome to Heels for Men. Please feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Please take a moment to introduce yourself, tell us all a bit about yourself and let us all get to know you a bit better...

Were glad you joined, and look forward to hearing more from you soon.

Best wishes

The Heels for Men community team.

Hiya nickbootshox,

Welcome to Heels for Men. Please feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Please take a moment to introduce yourself, tell us all a bit about yourself and let us all get to know you a bit better...

Were glad you joined, and look forward to hearing more from you soon.

Best wishes

The Heels for Men community team.

Thank you so much for your warm welcome! I have been into heels and other womens shoes for as long as I could remember, I have one pair of Pleaser platform boots that I am able to wear. I have a hard time finding good sexy looking heels/boots/shoes in my size (male:US 13) Im trying to build my collection, as I would love to wear womens shoes in public on a regular basis!

Thanks again, hope to get to know all of you soon!

Nick

Welcome and hope you enjoy the site,

I have a size 9 foot and struggle over here in the UK, hope you have success in finding heels in your size

Welcome! I'm rowing that same boat. I'm US size 12-13 depending on brand. I'd LOVE to be a size 9 and be able to find heels anywhere. :D

Welcome! I'm rowing that same boat. I'm US size 12-13 depending on brand. I'd LOVE to be a size 9 and be able to find heels anywhere. :D

That makes you a UK11½ ? [Japanese 30cm?] :o

You must be tall enough to be a professional basketball player? :huh:

Same as me US 13...and I also would prefer to be a size EU 41/42 and I could fit into normal lady shoes...