Sign in to follow this  
Ludovic

First Walk ... Outside In Boots

I think I'm going crazy to have had the courage, or crazyness, to do this. My wife is out of town. It's hockey night meaning everyone is watching TV. I put on my wife 3 1/2 inch boots and walk for a short walk with the dog. Oh my goodness, what a thrill! To hear the sound of the heel on the pavement, it sounded so loud! I was nervous to encounter someone but no one crossed my path. I saw a couple walking in the same direction on the other sidewalk and they were about 150 meters (500ft or so) in front of me.

And I thought I could handle heels but this 10 minutes walk and I certainly could feel my feet!

Below are the boots I wore.

Things I learned:

1- I need to take smaller strides.

2- Swaying the hips a bit certainly improves the walk.

3- I'm crazy

Things I know:

1- My wife would kill me.

post-1031-0-54470400-1317948526_thumb.jp

post-1031-0-17461600-1317948543_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Hi Ludovic

Congratulations to you firts outing outside the house in high heels. No you are NOT crazy. Instead you show you have great courage and that you lissten to your heart. Its good. Its NOT crazy.

I´m sure you was feeling good when you was out in those high heel boots, even though it was just for a short time. You its a start. Its good, soon you may will have longer outings in heels.

Yes you´re right. One has to take "smaller strides" and "swaying the hips", when walking in high heels. You´re a quick learner, that´s good.

You know I walking like that all the time wheter I´m wearing heels and a skirt or jeans and flat shoes. You know its been a habbit of mine walking/mowing like this. Yes I now I walk, move and sit the feminine way.

Yes I know at first walking like this can be difficult but soon it will be normal to walk like this for you too.

You´re a bit like me when I firts started wearing heels. Me too I was nervouse the first few times when being outside in high heels.

To give you some encouragement, my coussin has started wearing high heels too. He´s 16 years old. He´s been out in high heel boots and jeans a few times. He told me its so so COOL. He told me, its me that have influensed him starting wearing high heels. I think its great. I´m so glad that I have influensed him. Me I nearly started to cry hearing him saying that to me the first time.

Forgive me, I know guys don´t cry but I did. It was ok, only it wasn´t very good for my eye makeup, hi hi.

Its so very cool he has also started wearing not only high heels but also panties, nylons - pantyhose and girls jeans.

I wich you GOOD LUCK and I hope you lissten to you heart to do more ourtings in heels.

GOOD LUCK, Thinking about you.

Take Care

Edited by guyinheels

Just took a look at the pics Ludovic, very nice looking boots and under the jeans I doubt anyone would realise they weren't mens boots unless they really looked hard. It's great that you found the courage to walk out in those heels, not crazy at all. I know what you mean about the heels making a noise too, but you'll find it's mainly in your own ears, when I walked out in heeled boots (dog walking) I could hear them so loudly but when I was passing one of my neighbours on another occasion I noticed his mens shoes made more noise. You're just acutely conscious of your own sounds as you have been conditioned to think what you're doing is not acceptable in public so you feel vulnerable and look for anything which might give you away.

As for the wife, I'm sure nobody here will tell her if you don't lol. :D

Things I learned:

1- I need to take smaller strides.

2- Swaying the hips a bit certainly improves the walk.

3- I'm crazy

Full marks for the crazy man! wink.gifbiggrin.gif

Of course you realise, you're now on a slippery slope .... huh.gif You now know you can do it ..... How long until ..... wink.gif

As for the wife, I'm sure nobody here will tell her if you don't lol. :D

And hope she never reads this Forum? wink.gifbiggrin.gif

Well done Ludovic. cool.gif The first adventure of many I hope. smile.gif