Sign in to follow this  
shyguy

Cleared Out The Closet

Following on from some of the comments in some threads re: what you are actually wearing and what shoes are left laying unused I decided to clear out some. I had a thing for white stilettos and had bought a few pairs, but now realise they didn't have a place for me, so 2 pairs of white stilettos went to charity tody, along with a pair of maribou bedroom mules with 3" heels.

It also went down well with mrs shyguy as I am looking for black boots with a 2" heel, and getting rid of the more feminine white thin heeled shoes made room for the boots which will be worn. She also accepts the block heels and black as closer to mens styles and less noticeable.

It also went down well with mrs shyguy as I am looking for black boots with a 2" heel, and getting rid of the more feminine white thin heeled shoes made room for the boots which will be worn. She also accepts the block heels and black as closer to mens styles and less noticeable.

Mrs Freddy feels the same.....

Though something happened around mid year in 2010 .....

We were walking along Oxford Street towards a place we now frequent where I can watch tall slim women walk past in heels all evening. :huh:

I made a remark while wearing my 'standard' heels, that I'd got a lot of nice heels [like >> these << ] at home that I don't wear. Her remark was; "Well why don't you then?" Not exactly encouraging, but certainly acceptance of me wearing something other than a block heel out, where we're not known.

I don't know how serious she was or might be .... But I need to find out. :rolleyes:

Not exactly encouraging??? "Well, why don't you, then?" sounds extremely encouraging to me! Even better than what my wife used to say: "Why do you care what other people think?"

Sounds like all the blame is on you if you don't take her up on it.

(Advice from the chicken - cluck, cluck!)

Not exactly encouraging??? "Well, why don't you, then?" sounds extremely encouraging to me! Even better than what my wife used to say: "Why do you care what other people think?"

Sounds like all the blame is on you if you don't take her up on it.

(Advice from the chicken - cluck, cluck!)

Where's the emoticon for 'guffaws of laughter'? :o

You're on the money there. If it isn't a gripe, it must be a compliment. [it's why I don't get on with her mother .... Even on a sunny day, she'll have something to moan about. :huh: ]

If it wasn't encouragement, it was certainly a challenge. And I must take her up on it. ;)[Cluck cluck cluck.]