Sign in to follow this  
Heels

My collection

+1, you do have a really nice collection there. I hope they're getting at least some use and not just being looked at occasionally.

I particularly like the round toe pumps in the first pic (second from left front row).

I do try to wear heels every day. I bought those round toe courts to go out in and I wore out them out in Camden at the last heel meet. I found the sole to be very thin and I could feel every little stone through the shoe. So I bought other pairs with a mini platform.

Ah, yes. Certainly is a 'collection'. :roll:

Has all the symptoms of someone with more of something, than they could possibly use. :roll: :roll:

Lots of nice shoes in there. Hopefully they're getting some use? :cool: :roll:

Just sold the red cross Straps, Black court shoes, Blue wedge slingbacks, and a pair of Faith Hidden platforn courts. Sold them as they didn,t fit me very well but am a bad sad to see the red cross straps go. But never mind I,ve got another 4 pairs to add to that collection.

I,m going to try to keep up dating this thread and try to explain what I like about each shoe.

Never had much chance to wear heels when I was growing up. My mum never wore heels and I didn,t know any one else that did. As I thought I never be wearing heels out or ever find other men that enjoyed wearing I did only want to own 2 pairs. A pair of courts and a pair sandles both non platform. Took me a long time before I got the courage to buy a pair. Looked in catalogs on went to a Sunday market once but never had the courage to buy a pair. In the end I bought my first pair from Ebay.

It was those red cross straps in photo. Thinking to myself that I never wear these out I buy them in red with a strap. Was a bit worried that the parcel would be opened by some else in my household but in the end had no problems there. Tried them on for the first time and found to be comfortable and I was able to walk in 5" heel easy around the house. I did find them 1 maybe 2 sizes to big and the straps made it hard to take them of in a hurry. Not good if I,m wearing them while there other family members at home.

This meant that I bought another pair of courts this time in black without straps just so that I could take them off fast if need be. Still 1 size to big which made them hard to walk in as my heels kept on coming out of them.

Just sold both of these shoes on ebay last week as I never wore them much and I,m trying to gain a better collection of heels now