Sign in to follow this  
KRAZY KEV

I walked 5 miles in 7.5 inch heels

Well I have to tell a few people on this forum that they underestimated my ability and what is possible when wearing high heels (I think I also underestimated myself). I have just completed a 5 mile sponsered walk wearing a pair of PLEASER XTC 826 heels. It was done to raise money for the charity HELP FOR HEROES.

All I have is a blister on each little toe which I expected. The sandals are not as uncomfortable as I expected. I have now proven that it is possible to walk long distances in high heels which in this case is all 7.5 inches with 4'' platforms. All I had to do was to be very careful of uneven and rough or soft surfaces (sand is virtually impossible). Incase you are wondering it took 3.5 hours in total.

I done minimal practice so I guess that I have some sort of hidden ability to walk in high heels. The photos show me after completing my first mile and also at my destination. I would like to thank all forum members who gave me advice during the run up to my walk. THANK YOU:lol::roll::lol::roll::lol:

post-5051-12920960141_thumb.jpg

post-5051-129209601424_thumb.jpg

Well done Kev. :roll: :oops:

Dunno if I ever doubted you would manage the walk ... But I certainly thoought you were a bit "Krazy" for even trying? :roll: :lol:

Can be no doubt about your success though. Again, WELL DONE! :cool:

Edited by FastFreddy2
Spelling [duh!]

Good work Kev, and for a worthy cause too. It seemed like a big challenge to me, but more power to you for completing the walk.

5 miles is long in any shoes, but especially those. Congrats. I would have been afraid of turning an ankle.