Sign in to follow this  
heelman500

Back In Heels

I havent been doing much heeling in the latter half of last year (personal reasons) though in a much better mood now so back in the saddle so to speak. Also why I have been absent from the site.

I decided to have a browse in Preston, expecting Evans to have a fairly decent pair of ankle boots in their sale, alas it seems that there are a lot of larger footed ladies in Preston or men buying heels!

I had a wander up to Clarks and found some nice 4 inch courts that I liked, not in the sale but never mind, I asked for a 9 but they were only in stock in an awful Teal blue colour.

The really helpful sales girl spent plenty of time with me and I have a pair ordered into store for me to try and buy if they fit when they arrive.

The shop was really busy, but the young girl serving me didnt seem at all phased about me buying heels! She was most helpful in steering me away from another pair that had limited lining (Also not in stock) but would be most uncomfortable for prolonged wear.

So I should have another trip to Clarks within the next week to hopefullypick up these heels -pics attached.

I had seen a pair of 3 inch black widefit shoeboots in the Primark, and had just enough time to get back and have a look, yes they did have my size and result they did fit (photo to follow)

Heard a bit of sniggering from a male member of staff, but the evil eye did the trick and he was soon stacking shelves again! Another young girl on the till (no queue today) who was most intrigued and was smiling as she served me.....

A pleasant return to heeling, just need somewhere to wear my heels to!

post-861-0-98896100-1388831393_thumb.jpg

post-861-0-28133900-1388831420_thumb.jpg

Just a couple of pics of the heels that I purchased yesterday from Primark. Quite a nice height for walking in and very comfortable, go well under long jeans so may need to take them for a walkabout soon!

post-861-0-69288900-1388856413_thumb.jpg

post-861-0-82078500-1388856465_thumb.jpg

Those Primark shoe/boots are a style I got quite recently (I may have got mine in Primark, but can't remember). I tried them on in the store. The lady working in the shoe area came into the isle while I was trying them on. She didn't seam phased about me trying them on. She greeted me and advised me there was a seat around the corner I could use for trying them on.

Good to hear you're back on track. As for this below

Heard a bit of sniggering from a male member of staff, but the evil eye did the trick and he was soon stacking shelves again! Another young girl on the till (no queue today) who was most intrigued and was smiling as she served me.....

Maybe he needed a little reminder that he was in stacking shelves while you were there doing the buying which pays for him to be there stacking shelves. Well handled though :-)

• Like 1

Well the shoes are now in store, so Ive got 9 days to try and buy, looking likely to be tomorrow....

Only in Preston for a short while the next few days and I want to make the most of trying them on, will let you know how it goes, and I shall try to get pics in store!!

Well the heels have ben collected and a most pleasant shopping experience it was. Walking through the door I was greeted by the sales assistant and said I am here to collect a pair of heels I have ordered. " Do you want to try them first?" Yes I think I will, so she calls them out from the stock room and whilst waiting tells me she has 4 pairs of the same in all the colours! And that they are really comfy to wear for long periods.

The shoes arrive and I try them on, "Are you going to give us a walk in them?"

The store was fairly empty so I was happy to oblige, "You walk in them better than I do!, " she then said "wish I could get my boyfriend to try a pair of heels, teach him for taking the mick out of me!"

Hopefully she will try, but a most pleasant experience indeed

Just a couple of pics from when I got home, the shoes fit like a glove, and are indeed extremely comfortable, they go well under a pair of jeans and are not "Too" obvious.

They cost a bit, but the old adage is true, you get what you pay for!!

Now I just need a pair of ankle boots!

post-861-0-91793200-1389290170_thumb.jpg

post-861-0-77310800-1389290212_thumb.jpg

post-861-0-83004500-1389290533_thumb.jpg

• Like 1