Sign in to follow this  
Ludovic

Boot Shopping At Spring Shoes (A Aldo Company)

Hey, I'm still here!

Not too long ago, after going to the garage for my car, and learning that it would cost me 1,300$ I decided I needed a little pick me up and stopped at a shoe store. It was early in the morning and the mall was quiet, the shoe store was empty.

I looked briefly at the shoes and headed for the boots section. There was only one salesgirl and of course offered her assistance. I asked to try the 2 following models.

post-1031-0-35580600-1388153591_thumb.jp post-1031-0-35890400-1388153617_thumb.jp

The taller ones are about mid thigh, so quite high. The girl only mentionned that I might not be able to pull them up all the way because of my jeans. But no issues there. They were nice and with a very high heel. I tried the other ones, a bit above the knee with a shorter heel. These were like slippers, very comfortable. The girl commented that these were very nice. Of course, I did not buy them... But it cheered me up, until I thought again about the car expensive bill.

Hi Stranger Ludovic.....

I have no idea how you could try the first pair, and not walk out the store having bought them .....  :o

Something I would not have managed.  ;)

Hi Stranger Ludovic.....

I totally deserved that.

I have no idea how you could try the first pair, and not walk out the store having bought them .....  :o

Something I would not have managed.  ;)

As mentioned, they were not that comfortable. the second pair though, clearly, if it had not been the 1,300$ car expense I would not have resisted.