Sign in to follow this  
Ludovic

Boot Shopping At Spring Shoes (A Aldo Company)

Ludovic    2

Hey, I'm still here!

Not too long ago, after going to the garage for my car, and learning that it would cost me 1,300$ I decided I needed a little pick me up and stopped at a shoe store. It was early in the morning and the mall was quiet, the shoe store was empty.

I looked briefly at the shoes and headed for the boots section. There was only one salesgirl and of course offered her assistance. I asked to try the 2 following models.

post-1031-0-35580600-1388153591_thumb.jp post-1031-0-35890400-1388153617_thumb.jp

The taller ones are about mid thigh, so quite high. The girl only mentionned that I might not be able to pull them up all the way because of my jeans. But no issues there. They were nice and with a very high heel. I tried the other ones, a bit above the knee with a shorter heel. These were like slippers, very comfortable. The girl commented that these were very nice. Of course, I did not buy them... But it cheered me up, until I thought again about the car expensive bill.

FastFreddy2    216

Hi Stranger Ludovic.....

I have no idea how you could try the first pair, and not walk out the store having bought them .....  :o

Something I would not have managed.  ;)

Ludovic    2

Hi Stranger Ludovic.....

I totally deserved that.

I have no idea how you could try the first pair, and not walk out the store having bought them .....  :o

Something I would not have managed.  ;)

As mentioned, they were not that comfortable. the second pair though, clearly, if it had not been the 1,300$ car expense I would not have resisted.