Sign in to follow this  
Ludovic

Would You Do It?

A tad quiet on these forums. ;)

Yes. :huh:

It helps when there are people around compelled to write. (That would be me.) I have a new friend interested in writing/contributing here too, but his application to join hasn't made in progress in a couple of weeks. I know from being a member of another forum for almost 10 years, old hands that have seen (read) it all are less likely to write, so new/more energetic members are possibly going to be the more active members perhaps? It's been some time since a long standing member here, contributed....

I've mentioned before, some of the attraction of other forums, that will include HHplace for example, is the presence of female members. Eoneleg is the exception (and exceptional), but her postings in HHplace are significantly greater than here. And why not?

I hadn't thought of it until today, but possibly the Heels4Men forum title may have some connotations I hadn't recognised? Something a bit worse than a private Gentlemans Club.... Not that one would let me in. ;):D

I have a job interview Monday and will be wearing my low heeled wedge ankle boots with my suit.

Edited by hh4evr1

Overall I kind of like it. If you worked at some night club or bar or something I could see pulling that look off. Or if you were going out to a nice bar/club to hang out maybe. Pants are a little shot thoguh it might be on pourpose like to show of the heel more. Over all I like it. If I was brave enough I would. And goodluck to hh4evr1.

Edited by asdf174

I should have included the following addendum to my story...

It was my only leg and again casted from toes to thigh, almost

to my hip. By wearing my peg leg I still was able to move about

on crutches although a little slower. About the only thing that I

could not do was to drive my car, but worse - I could not wear

any shoe at all.

E