Sign in to follow this  
Tech

Welcome To Heels For Men Polarlys

Hiya Polarlys,

Welcome to Heels for Men. Please feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Please take a moment to introduce yourself, tell us all a bit about yourself and let us all get to know you a bit better...

Were glad you joined, and look forward to hearing more from you soon.

Best wishes

The Heels for Men community team.

Hi,

It's great to find a place like this where I can meet like-minded people.

I enjoy wearing 2" cuban heels on a daily basis, but I have to justify them at home as trying to compensate for height loss due to osteoporosis.

I'd love to be able to wear higher heels, but questions would be asked as, even after losing 7cm with the osteo, I am 1.93 M tall, and also have large feet so choice of shoe styles is restricted. cry.gif Still, 2" heels are better than I would have dreamed of wearing in public three years ago. But the last time I wore real "high heels" was when I was about 13 and could fit into, and wear round the house, a pair of my mother's when she was out!

I also enjoy wearing corsets and stockings on a daily basis but, again, I have to justify them at home as "helps" for, respectively, a broken back 4 years ago and poor circulation following a heart attack many years ago. My family all know I wear them but they would NOT be sympathetic if they thought it was mainly for pleasure...

I shall temporarily retreat into the background and watch and listen to proceedings, but I WILL be back icon_smile.gif

Hi,

It's great to find a place like this where I can meet like-minded people.

I enjoy wearing 2" cuban heels on a daily basis, but I have to justify them at home as trying to compensate for height loss due to osteoporosis.

I'd love to be able to wear higher heels, but questions would be asked as, even after losing 7cm with the osteo, I am 1.93 M tall, and also have large feet so choice of shoe styles is restricted. cry.gif Still, 2" heels are better than I would have dreamed of wearing in public three years ago. But the last time I wore real "high heels" was when I was about 13 and could fit into, and wear round the house, a pair of my mother's when she was out!

I also enjoy wearing corsets and stockings on a daily basis but, again, I have to justify them at home as "helps" for, respectively, a broken back 4 years ago and poor circulation following a heart attack many years ago. My family all know I wear them but they would NOT be sympathetic if they thought it was mainly for pleasure...

I shall temporarily retreat into the background and watch and listen to proceedings, but I WILL be back icon_smile.gif

Hello and welcome! Glad you joined. B)

But the last time I wore real "high heels" was when I was about 13 and could fit into, and wear round the house, a pair of my mother's when she was out!

Similar to myself, but I was younger, no more than 8.

Sorry to hear about the osteoporosis. Someone in my family has it too, and they get very little relief from the constant discomfort. If heels can in any way help, it's best to get any small pleasures, wherever possible. ;)

Do please come back and tell us more, when you're ready. :)

Hi FastFreddie2,

Quote...

Sorry to hear about the osteoporosis. Someone in my family has it too, and they get very little relief from the constant discomfort. If heels can in any way help, it's best to get any small pleasures, wherever possible. ;)

The osteo is a nuisance and was a contributory factor in the broken back, which was when it was diagnosed; but, other than as it affects my back, as it is now being treated and stabilised it doesn't affect me much. The corset was made by a real corsetiere and it has more steel in it than the Titanic, so as well as being a pleasure to wear, it supports me and almost totally relieves the pain so that my life is (relatively?) normal.

Regarding my mother's high heels... I stopped wearing them when I was 13 as my feet got too big for her shoes, but I think I started at about the same age as you. The shoes were just a part of a general fascination with female clothing which has faded in and out of my life for as long as I can remember.

Ah well, there you are... so much for "lying low" :grin:

The osteo is a nuisance and was a contributory factor in the broken back, which was when it was diagnosed; but, other than as it affects my back, as it is now being treated and stabilised it doesn't affect me much. The corset was made by a real corsetiere and it has more steel in it than the Titanic, so as well as being a pleasure to wear, it supports me and almost totally relieves the pain so that my life is (relatively?) normal.

I had thought you might not be very mobile at all. :huh: I have to say, this is a welcome [pleasant] surprise. B)

Regarding my mother's high heels... I stopped wearing them when I was 13 as my feet got too big for her shoes, but I think I started at about the same age as you. The shoes were just a part of a general fascination with female clothing which has faded in and out of my life for as long as I can remember.

Ah well, there you are... so much for "lying low" :grin:

I guess I was lucky in that until I reached my middle thirties, I still carried no weight so enjoyed being a ladies size 7 until around 1990 at least. It meant all the time I was living at home, I had the same size shoes as my mother. I didn't wear them a lot, but she had two pairs of white wedge - what Americans call slides- or flip/flop type mules I really liked. They had some straps or leather webbing over the toes, that allowed the back of the shoe to come back up against the heel, like a flip/flop might. But these were leather, and quite dressy. I used to stack one on top of the other, to get some height.

As with you, I tried other stuff too. I wasn't really into being femme, but liked the constriction aspect of some of the clothing. Oddly, I particularly liked wearing support stockings, which may also have had something to do with them hiding the hairs on my legs. ;) As a route to wearing heels in social situations, I did have a period where I would dress up. I enjoyed that, but I had such a thin shape I could just about get away with it. Plus I had a hairdresser for a girlfriend, so had had quite a head of hair. My nails used to grow long with no help from me. Dressing up was easy, and opened a lot of doors. :)

Not sure why you should want to lay low. You've nothing to lose here, only opportunities for gaining (sharing) I would have thought? B)

Glad to see you back. :)

Edited by FastFreddy2
  • Like 1