Sign in to follow this  
Tech

Welcome To Heels For Men Ludovic

Hiya Ludovic,

Welcome to Heels for Men. Please feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Why not take a moment to introduce yourself, tell us all a bit about yourself and let us all get to know you a bit better...

Were glad you joined, and look forward to hearing more from you soon :-)

Best wishes

The Heels for Men community team.

Thanks for the welcome. I'm in my late 30's, I love heels, both looking at women wearing them and wear them myself although it doesn't happen very often. My wife knows I like to wear them and we are almost the same shoe size. I love to go in stores and try on a pair or two. Always a thrill.

Hello Ludovic, and welcome. smile.gif

both looking at women wearing them and wear them myself although it doesn't happen very often.

Do you have a preferred style? Shoes, boots, or sandals perhaps?

Hello Ludovic, and welcome. smile.gif

Do you have a preferred style? Shoes, boots, or sandals perhaps?

Tough questions. I have a pair of 5 inch sandals and a pair of thigh high boots. I currently would have a big interest for ankle boots.

Tough questions. I have a pair of 5 inch sandals and a pair of thigh high boots. I currently would have a big interest for ankle boots.

Ah, ankle boots. cool.gif

I pretty much like to look at most styles of heels. For myself, slim feet means I can't wear sandals. [None I've found anyway.] Longer boots [knee and thigh] look like Wellington boots on, due to my fairly skinny legs. Consequently, it's court shoes or ankle boots. And lots of them. biggrin.gif

I wear ankle boots as much as I can when I'm out and about. Some of my posts have links to pictures and videos of these.

Do you wear your heels in the house, or do you wear them out?

Ah, ankle boots. cool.gif

I pretty much like to look at most styles of heels. For myself, slim feet means I can't wear sandals. [None I've found anyway.] Longer boots [knee and thigh] look like Wellington boots on, due to my fairly skinny legs. Consequently, it's court shoes or ankle boots. And lots of them. biggrin.gif

I wear ankle boots as much as I can when I'm out and about. Some of my posts have links to pictures and videos of these.

Never out, my wife would not allow it. In the house I wear sometimes plain sandals and my wife asks me to to put her new shoes to stretch them out a bit. But it remains a very short period. When I'm home alone, I try to put on heels but with my other interest (wood working) it's not very pratical. :)

Never out, my wife would not allow it. In the house I wear sometimes plain sandals and my wife asks me to to put her new shoes to stretch them out a bit. But it remains a very short period. When I'm home alone, I try to put on heels but with my other interest (wood working) it's not very pratical. :)

I guess you'd maybe want to wear heels a bit more, but at least you get to wear them sometime? smile.gif

It sounds like your wife, while not encouraging you to be adventurous, at least has some empathy for your desire. This is to me, a sign of a good person, and probably a good relationship. Always welcome news. cool.gif