Sign in to follow this  
shyguy

Funny Five Minutes

My wife was going out for a night with some friends and trying on some clothes and shoes. When she was trying her 2 inch heeled mary jane style shoes one of our daughters popped in and commented prompting her to take them off the possibles list. My daughter tried them on and much hilarity ensued as she nearly broke her ankle in 2 inch heels.

When it all quietened down, my wife asked me to put the shoes away, but instead I put them on. My wife dared me to go show our daughters how to walk in heels. Not needing to be asked twice I walked along the landing past the girls in their rooms. Our sixteen year old didn't seem too upset that her dad could walk better in heels than she could though. :rolleyes:

When it all quietened down, my wife asked me to put the shoes away, but instead I put them on. My wife dared me to go show our daughters how to walk in heels.

Not needing to be asked twice I walked along the landing past the girls in their rooms. Our sixteen year old didn't seem too upset that her dad could walk better in heels than she could though. :rolleyes:

Two remarks that indicate "acceptance" surely? wink.gifcool.gif

Edit: Grammar.

Edited by FastFreddy2