Sign in to follow this  
Tech

Welcome To Heels For Men Bootedup

Hiya bootedup,

Welcome to Heels for Men. Please feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Why not take a moment to introduce yourself, tell us all a bit about yourself and let us all get to know you a bit better...

Were glad you joined, and look forward to hearing more from you soon :-)

Best wishes

The Heels for Men community team.

Hiya bootedup,

Welcome to Heels for Men. Please feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Why not take a moment to introduce yourself, tell us all a bit about yourself and let us all get to know you a bit better...

Were glad you joined, and look forward to hearing more from you soon :-)

Best wishes

The Heels for Men community team.

Hi , interesting site .there i was thinking i was very odd.alone and trapped in secrecy? plenty of men with similar interests is a relief,my last long term partner enjoyed me wearing heels,boots and lots of things but our society is to judgemental and conservative.gosh i wish i was a younger man .I am in my 40s and content to be single ,it would be nice to have a partner but its all different at this age .I should have and havent done the regular route and so i am left in that funny weird area where i have all my time and money to myself.that just makes me bored and the most fun to be had is experimenting with anything i can and i am .so am i rambling ,i will view this site weekly and see what develops.lol have fun and walk tall.haha. M

You'll find you'e in good company here. I am also in my 40's but married. It would be good to see some of your shoes posted and to hear of any of your stories or thoughts regarding your choice of footwear. Look forward to hearing more from you.

i was very odd.alone and trapped in secrecy?

As did (and do) many of us.

It's a great relief to find some 'normality' in a desire we don't fully understand...... wink.gif

Don't be shy now you're here. biggrin.gif Something you might tell us could be surprisingly interesting, informative, and even provide relief to someone else who doesn't understand their taste in footwear. smile.gif

Welcome to the forum. cool.gif