Sign in to follow this  
FastFreddy2

Recent You Tube Find ....

Not sure how this will work >> clicky <<

This should be the lead page [Channel page] of "Loverhighheel's". A man in the US with attractive partner who both share an interest in wearing high heels. There are 158 vid's at time of posting with many useful references to styles shown and where to buy. [Typically Pierre Silber.]

I'm hoping the short baggy stone washed jeans aren't part of any fashion statement. Seems unlikely given the attractive choices made with the footwear.

Go visit, and expect to be there some time. :rolleyes:

I don't know they have, but so much is made of the shoes/heels [and very well too I might add :D ], I wouldn't be surprised to find they had a shop. There's absolutely no indication of that however.

He can obviously walk in heels, but we don't get any sense of style other than the very good choice of shoes. Those short baggy, washed out jeans are wholly unattractive. Some leggins or treggins would be much more attractive. :rolleyes:

That said, excellent vid's and excellent taste in heels. B)

Well spotted Freddy, you are right I am laid up in bed sick, so decided to have a browse on youtube.

I have to stay in so it certainly killed a bit of time !

I think that they wear jeans like that to emphasise the shoes rather than detract from them with an outfit. He is dressed as a man in heels afterall rather than wearing a more feminine outfit. lets hope they put more up on Ytube in the future.

I suppose that might be another way forward on here, gettjng vids of various people in their heels? We could have a Youtube channel and link to here!

I suppose that might be another way forward on here, gettjng vids of various people in their heels? We could have a Youtube channel and link to here!

I know I'm not model material for this :-) but it sounds like fun though.

Well spotted Freddy, you are right I am laid up in bed sick, so decided to have a browse on youtube.

I have to stay in so it certainly killed a bit of time !

Nothing serious I hope?

Just 'enjoying' a bout of bloke flu myself. Apparently, my voice sounds quite manly now. That's Mrs Freddy's idea of a compliment! :-)

Did a video of myself wearing the Schuh shoes last week. Bob the Builder duties have prevented me from learning how to edit the vid, and publish either in good quality .avi or poor quality Flash on YouTube. It's nothing special .... but a start I suppose.

Reason for edit: Spelling error.

Edited by FastFreddy2