Sign in to follow this  
HighHeeler

Where Are My Images Gone?

Hello,

yesterday I made a new (my first) gallery and uploaded some images. They were shown within the 'recently uploaded images' field and my gallery. Login in today, they're all gone. No gallery, no images :rolleyes:

Any help?

cu

HighHeeler

Hi There

Please see the rules/guidelines, these have now been updated.

Please see the rules/guidelines, these have now been updated.

There are notable changes, and worth a review by all members.

I have a feeling there won't be many pictures going into the gallery in future ...... :o

Speaking as a qualified photographer, I could manage knee or thigh down photo's, but don't have a venue long enough to do full length photographs of me or anyone come to that, without the lens distorting the taken image. To avoid distortion you'll need about about 27 - 30 ft between you and the camera. [You have to use a lens with a long enough focal length, so the image does not appear 'stretched' by the lens shape.] Using mirrors is a common solution, and the outcome is usually so poor, it makes the effort pointless. [You don't get to see the outfit.]

Ideally, getting a partner to take a photograph while you are outside could provide adequate quality and perspective ..... But the chances of that happening ...... :rolleyes::(

Reason for edit; Typo.

Edited by FastFreddy2

Nobody is looking for professional photos. People even take pictures of themselves using a mirror, @ 5ft.... You dont need a lot of space, certainly not 30ft to take a basic picture of yourself.