Sign in to follow this  
KRAZY KEV

10 miles in high heels is possible

Just a quick update to clarify and make it clear that the ITSOLES i was testing stayed in place and never slipped once. at the end of the walk i noticed that one of the steel heel tips had come lose and could be pulled out with a good tug.

well i thought i would add a little extra to let everyone know how well i did on my 10 mile walk. as you may of gathered i completed the 10 mile walk in 6'' heels which took 8 hours including stops. what i did not bargain on was the agony i would be in for the next 2 or 3 weeks. i had blisters so bad i had to walk around wearing flip flops for 2 weeks as my little toes were in agony. it is coming up 3 weeks now and today i pulled off some dead skin from one of my little toes which is still tender and while doing this the toe nail came away as well. that means as well as having some very painful blisters i lost BOTH my toe nails on my little toes. the only good thing is that i never had blisters on the soles of my feet which i put down to the ITSOLES i was testing. at the end of the day i promised my wife that i would complete the 10 miles for cancer research uk and completed it i did. a total of

Well done Kev, a great result for your charity. At least you're feet are on the mend now. Do they have time to heel before your next Krazy walk ;)