Sign in to follow this  
KRAZY KEV

Man verses woman wearing high heels

CHOOSE YOUR CHALLENGE HEEL HEIGHT. PLEASE TICK 3 CHOICES  

16 members have voted

1. 1. CHOOSE YOUR CHALLENGE HEEL HEIGHT. PLEASE TICK 3 CHOICES

i have often wondered if men can easily walk in high heels as a woman. one thing i am puzzled about is exactly what is high: i say its anything 4 inches and above. i am interested in setting a challenge to any women or other men who may be interested in challenging a woman or women in walking around in high heels for a whole day from 9am to 6pm just to see who last the longest or moans the least. maybe we can just keep on walking until we drop but i reacon just walking around shops as a group would be a more realistic target. i have posted a picture showing different size heels and platforms from 4'' heel to 7.5'' heel. i feel that i could do it in all of them with the exception of maybe 2 pairs (numbers 3 & 6). so come on everybody who is interested in having a little shopping trip in swansea. the pavements are a mix of all sorts of surfaces including a few holes. if there is a particular pair of heels you would like me to wear then im a size 10. bring down a pair of them each and we will see what happens. there is one basic rule. each pair of man and woman wears the same heels. let me know if you are interested in this challenge. also fill in the poll if you want to and what heel height to want to challenge the opposite sex to walk in. dont forget to say if male or female as well:D:D:D:D

post-5051-129209601479_thumb.jpg

I'm only wearing in the house but in the last week I've worn my 3" heels for a total of 39 & 1/2 hours. No matter how much my toes complain they don't get out until I go to bed. I did drive twice in them too.

I'm only wearing in the house but in the last week I've worn my 3" heels for a total of 39 & 1/2 hours. No matter how much my toes complain they don't get out until I go to bed. I did drive twice in them too.

have you thought about entering a few WALK A MILE IN HER SHOES events. this is a good opportunity to get out and about. its also for a very good cause. go to

www.walkamileinhershoes.org

so you can get further details and find your nearest event:smile::wink::smile::smile: dont forget to vote on my poll

This [old] thread got bumped today.

Not understanding why - no new posts - I thought it might be someone may have voted, and that voting had raised the thread? Curious to if this was right, I looked at the voters. Sure enough, a new member had voted, and the numbers show that. cool.gif

But when you look to see who voted to produce the total figures, the numbers and name quantities don't match? On balance, it looks like the figures are correct. [The benchmark for this being 1 female vote, I think from new member Eoneleg.] But this isn't what I see when I check who has voted? blink.gif

Reason for edit: Unintentionally included quote of earlier post. rolleyes.gif

Edited by FastFreddy2

new votes are similar to a new post.

Thanks for confirmation.

Still don't understand why the "Voters" doesn't match the quantity of votes? huh.gif