Sign in to follow this  
Tech

Welcome To Heels For Men Size10Glassslipper

Hiya Size10GlassSlipper,

Welcome to Heels for Men. Please feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Why not take a moment to introduce yourself, tell us all a bit about yourself and let us all get to know you a bit better...

Were glad you joined, and look forward to hearing more from you soon :-)

Best wishes

The Heels for Men community team.

Hi there

I'm a married man who loves to wear heels I have quite feminine feet (although size 10 uk) and i think my legs look great in heels. I borrow my wifes heels while shes out only two pair fit as shes size 8, a pair ofblack Hush Puppies ankle boots are gorgeous and a pair of black suede knee high boots that look absolutely amazing.

But i want to venture out and buy some of my own, I love the style (and prices) from Priceless shoes via bigshoeboutique but they very rearly have my size in stores locally any help would be great

Size10GlassSlipper

It would seem having the larger sizes delivered to you home address would not be a good idea? If that is the case, I'm sure they could be delivered elsewhere, and you collect them? Provided you could travel to an alternate address? Where are you in the world? If this was know, possibly a member here would offer to take delivery for you?

Your 'general' location would suffice. England, South East, or Scotland etc.

It would seem having the larger sizes delivered to you home address would not be a good idea? If that is the case, I'm sure they could be delivered elsewhere, and you collect them? Provided you could travel to an alternate address? Where are you in the world? If this was know, possibly a member here would offer to take delivery for you?

Your 'general' location would suffice. England, South East, or Scotland etc.

Hi there

thank you FastFreddy for the helpful reply. Bigshoeboutique have started delivering to my local stores but i'd like some patent white/pink/black thigh high boots in size 10 so would need these delivered somewhere. I can travel anywhere in yorkshire

thank you

size10glassslipper

Hi there

thank you FastFreddy for the helpful reply. Bigshoeboutique have started delivering to my local stores but i'd like some patent white/pink/black thigh high boots in size 10 so would need these delivered somewhere. I can travel anywhere in yorkshire

thank you

size10glassslipper

One of our members lives in Cumbria. I'm sure he would accept a delivery for you, if that would be of help. He travels a fair bit, so a F2F somewhere close to the Yorkshire border might be possible?

If this sounds like it might be a goer, I'll contact him for you? [And point him at this thread perhaps.]

Any news? huh.gif

Not yet. I think i'll see what ones are like from Priceless via Bigshoeboutique until i hear anything.

I've added 3 pictures to my gallery of my knee high and ankle boots. What do you think?

I've added 3 pictures to my gallery of my knee high and ankle boots. What do you think?

Your profile confirms the 3 pictures added to the Gallery, but I can't see them..... blink.gif

That's either because they need vetting ..... or you have to make 5 posts to qualify for pictures to be published?

1 post to go. wink.gifbiggrin.gif

I'll try to contact the fella up your way, via another route. dry.gif

Ok. Pay day next Friday am ordering some five inch platform court shoes from bigshoeboutique should look amazing and I'm quite looking forward to trying shoes on in store. I'll upload to gallery when I've got them

Edited by Size10GlassSlipper

Ok. Pay day next Friday am ordering some five inch platform court shoes from bigshoeboutique should look amazing and I'm quite looking forward to trying shoes on in store. I'll upload to gallery when I've got them

Good Luck! ;)B)

Still can't see your piccies? Can you see them in your own profile?

My contact up your way has responded to my text message. He's hoping to get back on here soon to reply to the query. Work and family business is keeping him busy at the moment. :huh:

Hi and welcome to the site, I am FF2's contact up here in Cumbria and if all else fails you can have a delivery sent to my address if needs be, however, as you are using Priceless they will order the style and size in for you to collect in the store. If you are wary about purchasing in your home town, just phone a store in another location and they will be able to sort you out.

The added bonus of this is you can get several styles colours to try on and just purchase the ones you actually like.

Trust me that you will have no problems trying shoes on in store, in fact for the most part you get more help and advice than when buying mens shoes ;)

If you need a delivery address just droop me a PM

Thanks heelman500 its knee and thigh high boots from alternitive footwear that ill need delivering in future but not for a while. Until then just priceless.

Yes I can see my photos in when I log in but seems no one else can

Yes I can see my photos in when I log in but seems no one else can

Weird?

Perhaps contact 'shyguy' [regular contributor and admin member] or site Admin to find out what's not working for you?

I'm quite intrigued...... blink.gif