Sign in to follow this  
Alex

Welcome to heels for men Alex

Hello!

I just registered in this very useful wonderful site! It is very important to all os us to have a place to connect ourselves. I hope I can help another persons that have same crazy and delightful taste for shoes!!

I am 41 years old, live in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Fortunatelly I am married with a woman that knows and supports me in using heels.

Nowadays I am gong out of home in low and mid heels for shoppings, restaurants, going to house of a couple friends mine, and slowly I am getting confident to tell my other friends about it.

What I can say? Finally I am feeling myself as I am in truth...

I want to welcome and thanks all of you!

Alexandre

P.S.: Sorry for my english....

Edited by Alex

I am 41 years old, live in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Fortunatelly I am married with a woman that knows and supports me in using heels.

Nowadays I am gong out of home in low and mid heels for shoppings, restaurants, going to house of a couple friends mine, and slowly I am getting confident to tell my other friends about it.

What I can say? Finally I am feeling myself as I am in truth...

Hello Alex, and welcome. :D

We are seeing more international heel wearers appearing here, and it's a pleasure to hear from you.

Many members of Heels4men would be pleased if they could be in your position, able to wear heels in their normal social situation. You seem to be in a very fortunate position. Well done you!

If you have any history to tell us (how you told your wife) your first time in heels, please do tell us, we'd really enjoy hearing about these.

Again, welcome. B)

Hello FastFreddy2,

Tks for your welcome!

I am really enjoying the last months where I finally am putting my feelings outside. Slowly I am getting used and letting people around my life getting used about me using some feminine shoes.

It is interesting that what for me was a great challenge some time ago, (for example, going on streets using simple black flat shoes) now is becoming normal!!

Me and my wife live in an apartment, and it is obligatory to pass through the doorkeepers. It is strange, but it is more difficult to be exposed to people that I know that strange people. In fact, I thing it is not only my thought. I suppose it is the same for all of us. I already walk in streets and even go to supermarket using mid heeled peep-toes, but I still have to pass through the doorkeepers using the black flats... (Smiles)...

Some months ago I was talking to my wife to tell persons near myself about my desire to be the real Alex: a man that feels better using woman shoes.

We've got a couple who are long time our friends. They are more open-minded that usual. Debora is the woman. She is one of my best friends. One day I woke up thinking: "it is the time to tell her"!

I called her, asking if I could go to her home to talk. Of course she agreed. At afternoon I went to there, we talked for hours about work, weather, marriage, etc, etc. But I couldn't tell her about the main reason I was there!! I stayed there for several hours, but no word about high heels came out of my mouth!!!! I was really terrified thinking what she would think about me!!!

In the next morning, I was so frustrated. I called her again and invited her to have lunch. At that point, she probably was thinking I had a big problem!!

Then, in the restaurant, I took courage and in a breathe told her: "Debora, I like woman shoes. I like them so much that I like to use them..."!!! She looked me with some relief on her eyes and told: "Wow! Is it what you were trying to tell me since yesterday?? I was becoming really worried about what could be happening to you!! I thing you will be great using woman shoes!!"

I could not believe in what I was hearing! She started to ask me what kind of shoes I liked more, what colors, etc!! She really made me relax, and we talked for hours. We went to her house, she showed me her preferred shoes, I tried some ones (it is a pity that I wear 3 numbers more... ). She asked if she could tell her husband (he is my friend since college!!). I agreed. I left her home in a relief that I couldn't believe!

Some days after, they called inviting me and my wife to an dinner in her home, but with a condition: they only accepted me if I went using high heels!!! I just could not believe!!!

That night was so pleasant; they treated me without any bias. As a matter of fact, after that night I fell they are more friends than ever! Ever since they invited us lots of time again for dinner, and some of their friends already met me using sandals and pumps!!

Well, this is a great episode of my life!!

Alex

Hi Alex,

You are one very lucky guy to have so many people close to you accept you wearing heels, and have the confidence to wander the streets in your heels.

I would have to agree with you that it is far easier to wander about in a strange place, where you dont know people than to wear your heels in front of people you know well.

hope that you enjoy the site, and let us know what you get up to.

Hi Hellman500,

Thank you for your words. Well, it is a mix of luck plus a real wish to live myself as close as I am in deep. Of couse it is not an easy thing, but I am very motivated to do step-by-step.

By the way, I see you go to streets using heels as well, yes? Where do you live? I am to go to California-USA for vacations and I am planning not to carry man shoes... In fact I am to post a topic asking to all about if they think it is possible to drive around California using woman shoes without any problem...

Tks again for your post!!

Alex

Since I am living in Southern California, yes it should be fine to wear heels when you visit us for vacation. If you are dressed nicely, and especially with your wife, few will pay any attention, probably. However, some places could involve a lot of walking, like Disneyland, so bring some comfortable walking shoes, also.

I have lived here many years, and know many people from work and other activities in my area, so I do not wear heels in public except to go to the nails salon. Too many people would be shocked after all this time, and some would not understand, especially at my age. So, I suffer unfulfilled desire in that area.

I soooooooo hope you two can meet up somehow. Sure California is a big place ...... but how great would it be for two people from different continents to meet up over wearing heels! B)

Reason for edit: "would" doesn't have an 'h' in it. :D

Edited by FastFreddy2