Sign in to follow this  
heelman500

New Shoes

O bad me, I managed to despatch the wife to the in laws for the afternoon, and decided to have a little browse around town...

New look was pretty empty for a Sunday afternnon AND they have organised all their sale stock into sizes.... very helpful ;)

So I've had a fun 45 minutes trying onloads of pairs and decided to buy two pair (images attached)

First pair are a beige "Snakeskin" style 5 inch peeptoe and the other blue suede lace ups (Which I really like). The peeptoes were only £3 and the others £10 so what a bargain :blink:

Not sure when I will be able to wear the beige shoes out as they are a bit conspicuous and even my longest jeans do not hide them, but at that price I thought what the hell go for it!

The digital camera has like Lazarus risen from the dead and I have put a reasonable couple of photos into my gallery, but I am still thinking of getting a new camera soon, going to go uprange a bit and get one with tripod and timer for those outdoor shots.

post-861-0-22327600-1295799811_thumb.jpg

post-861-0-00742000-1295799825_thumb.jpg

New Look has in the past been a great source of footwear for me too. Though some time since I've had the nerve to try on shoes 'in store', I'm obviously impressed with your confidence, as I'm sure others are too. ;)

Got yourself some bargains, and one at £3 will take some beating. :blink:

I have quite afew shoes from new look. Although I don't usually try them on in the store as it is normally too busy.

I also got a pair just before christmas for £3. They were originally £20.

Both pairs you brought are nice, but I prefer the black ones.

Edited by hh4evr1