Sign in to follow this  
KRAZY KEV

Avoid this supplier

NITELIFE www.exoticdancewear.co.uk

i have recently had concern to involve the trading standards regarding a pair of sandals i purchased at the end of last year. i purchased them from the above supplier. i had to return them as they had a manufacturers fault. the problem is that as they were a sale item i gave them a list of alternative styles which were the same value but they never replyed to my corrospondance. eventually when i phoned them and threatened them with the trading standards they told me that they would be repairing them. that is well over a week ago and i have still not had them back in a repaired condition. it is over a month since i originally retuirned them and all im getting is different excuses as to what they have done or intend to do. they are going to get a good kick up the rear end (hopefully with a pair of very pointed toe shoes) as the trading standards are going to be calling in on them. just to let you know that this company is in Scotland UK

AVOID THEM AT ALL COSTS AS THEY ARE USELESS:(:lol::(:D:(:(:(:(

just to let you all know what is happening. when i phoned nitelife today to find out when my sandals were going to be returned to me i found out that they are not even in the country. they have been sent 6000 miles to the other side of the world to california. if that aint a waste of resources what is. the delay is most likely caused by the volcanic ash incident where all planes were banned over the UK. if this is the case then why have i not been told. either way i dont care what happens now as there is no way i will ever deal with them again. i can see me buying a different pair to do my charity walk. i have my eyes on something a little bit more durable like the dolly 50 or party 42 with a 5'' chunky heel and platform. may even consider a seduce court style possibly with open toe. i will keep you all updated what is happening with the shop

PROGRESS REPORT

Today I had a phone call from Nitelife and I was told that my damaged sandals never left the country after all. They have also tried telling me that the damage was my fault and that I had tripped over. This is quiet hard when I dont go out in them. They are now returning them to me in the condition I sent them in (unrepaired) which means that so far im nearly

post-5051-129209601562_thumb.jpg

post-5051-129209601563_thumb.jpg

post-5051-129209601565_thumb.jpg

Kev

While they do look like they have had some ourdoor wear, it does look very minimal, and for the actual strap to tear, not the fixing point, would take some doing in either weak materials or poorly fitting footwear, or it has been put under some stress, hard to say..

Keep in mind however that the customer is NOT always right, if they were, they wouldnt need other peoples help to start with.

I'm not sticking up for them, as clearly they are somewhat disorganised, and as a reseller of pleasers, could easily send back the shoes to pleaser, although it doesnt help that yours are showing signs of outdoor usage, as it is difficult to determine if it was a case of faulty merchandise or over-stressing what is clearly a fragile strap.

Customers are not always very honest either when things go wrong, I know from experience, we have an internet store, and some of the things we here are nuts, and when we get the products back and take a look, its far from what the customer said happened.

So no, the customer is NOT always right, unfortunately, BUT, the store could have handled your problem far better than they did...

I think thats a fair conclusion, given what you have said, and showed us.

Basically, you got what you paid for, buy cheap, buy twice...

Well I have now had to order another pair of heels from a different supplier. Have many of you readers shopped at ALTERNATIVE FOOTWEAR? As I only intend to wear them once or twice I did not want to spend a fortune on a new pair. I have decided on a pair of pink PLEASER CANDY 09 sandals, Having a chunky heels means I wont have to worry about them wearing out after 2 or 3 miles. It was a tough choice to make. If I could of got a pair I would have gone for a pair of white CANDY 48. Others on the shortlist were CANDY 40 in white. DOLLY 09, 27 OR 50 all in pink or a PARTY 42 in silver. As for the CANDY 09 with their 6.5'' chunky heel and 2.5 platform sole they should be fairly easy to walk in. Lets hope they can carry a 14.5 stone lump for 10 miles. Its a shame I could not get a pair of white CANDY 48 because as the picture below shows, they are a lot more durable looking without making my feet too warm. At least the CANDY 09 has a slightly wider strap than the DELIGHT 609LN that I had to send back

post-5051-129209601567_thumb.jpg

post-5051-129209601571_thumb.jpg

Well i was intending to purchase a pair of CANDY 09 sandals to replace the damaged ones...until my wife decided that i should have them repaired. i had them back today so i took them to TIMPSONS to get a quote and im glad my wife actually opened her mouth because they only cost