Sign in to follow this  
KRAZY KEV

Pleaser shoes

i have just recieved a pair of pleaser sandals only to find out something rather interesting. if you intend to order a pair of pleaser sandals take note that some styles have padded insoles and some dont. what i have not seen mentioned on any website is that the insoles are actually made from real pigs skin suede which is a big advantage as it will help to reduce sweating. for example. the DELIGHT 609 LN'S i have just recieved have these padded insoles wherew the sandals in my avatar which are a pair of XTC826 do not have any form of padding whatsoever which as you may know can be rather uncomfortable when walking long distances (if only i'd known this when i used them to do my 5 mile walk). they are lined with a PVC material which makes your feet sweat like hell. they are also rather slippery when worn with stockings. i dont know why some have padding and some dont but it would be great if they all had the padding