Sign in to follow this  
Tech

New friends and family forum

Hey guys

I know many of you have often worried about how to let your friends and family know about your footwear choices so here is your chance....

This forum is dedicated solely (Excuse the pun) to telling your friends and family, or sharing your experiences of how you came to let them know or how they found out and what happened when you either told them, or just showed them.

Some of you have just "Gone and done it" and others may have deep reservations about the mother-in law seeing you in heels, but regardless, you all have something to share about your friends and family and how they either found out or how you told them about it so lets hear it... :-D

Some of my friends had seen me at a party that I was at wearing a UK Kilt, most men will wear combat boots with there kilt but I hate the look. So I was wearing my pantyhose and black 3" heel gogo boots with the brown workmen kilt and had no problems.

This could be a long story for me but I'll try to keep it short as possible.

Ex wife and I are still very good friends after over 20 yrs of divorce. Her and my youngest daughter were shopping for Xmas a few years ago and ex let my daughter in on a little secret. YEP! My love for heels. Daughter got a kick out of it (early 20's) and got me a big high heel jewelry box for Xmas. I was a little embarrassed at the time but went along with it. Of course her mother explained it all to her and she was very understanding. Needless to say, cat out of the bag, whole family knows. Oldest grandson 13, bought me a high heel ornament for Xmas last year. Seems everybody in the family has figured out what to get Johnieheel for Xmas now. It's pretty cool.

Older brother, who I hadn't seen for a few years stopped by in his semi a couple years ago for a little brother, brother reunion. Looked around the house and ask about all the high heel stuff. :-D Then asked if I had a shoe fetish. Once again, caught! Yes big brother, I have a shoe fetish. Didn't change anything. I'm still his little brother.

As for friends, well my daughter helped me with that one as she couldn't keep her trap shut, but it was a good thing. Now every time I'm at a store or out and run into someone we know, and that's quite often, they don't say a word. Just seem so normal now.:)

But i mean like...not LETTING him come back.

If you want you can be really official about it and have him actually evicted, cuz if it comes down to it the law will technically be on his side.

Sounds like there's other issues than that, but yea. I've been in the situation before. Before I moved/got kicked out some of the fights me and my family would get into were pretty epic.