Sign in to follow this  
radiodave

Hi from radiodave

I've been a member of hhplace.org for a while, and just learned about this one. I figured I would join this too, and I see there are other hhplace.org members here. For those who don't know me, I've had an interest in high heels since I was a boy. I always loved the look of them, and resented that guys had boring, ugly shoes to choose from. I met my wife a few years ago, and she encouraged me to explore it. She bought me a pair, and I've bought several since then. She didn't mind my wearing them around the house, and even thought I looked good in some of them. Sadly, we're getting a split (for reasons other than the high heels), but we're still best friends.

I like sandals, pumps, and platforms, but have some interest in boots too. I recently wore a pair of stiletto boots out to the mall, and had almost no reaction. Recently I've had an interest in some women's clothing such as skirts, capri pants, and dress pants, but have no desire to try to be a woman or pass as one. My wife was cool with that too, and even offered tips on buying them.