Sign in to follow this  
kayseeuk

Hello form UK

Hello guys - just joined this forum. Love high cuban heel boots and shoes - I think they look great on guys. Have some Spanish ankle boots with cuban heel (but only 2 1/2 inch high) and also some black shiny snakeskin which started off as 2 1/2 inch heel but I have added more height - first to just under 3 inch and now nearly 3 1/2 inch. Love the way they make me walk too lol and I think they look good.

Welcome to heels4men!

The cuban heel on a boot looks a lot like a cowboy boot -- around here most people would think you are wearing a western style. It is the one form of heeled footwear that is well accepted on men -- at least in this area (U.S. Midwest).

Hello guys - just joined this forum. Love high cuban heel boots and shoes - I think they look great on guys. Have some Spanish ankle boots with cuban heel (but only 2 1/2 inch high) and also some black shiny snakeskin which started off as 2 1/2 inch heel but I have added more height - first to just under 3 inch and now nearly 3 1/2 inch. Love the way they make me walk too lol and I think they look good.

You should try going much higher if you like the way they make you walk! In heels over 4 inches, you'll be pitched well forward and will be really mincing!