Sign in to follow this  
FastFreddy2

A Little Journey

Visited Milton Keynes shopping centre last Friday from about 12pm to 2.30pm, hoping to find a couple of mid-season bargains, but no luck. Should have gone today, as House of Fraser have a 20% Sale on. Hey-ho.

Stopped off at Toddington services en route, and saw a very attractive lady leaving Costa, wearing surprisingly high heels given it was 11.20am. [Meaning, not off out for the evening?] Managed to get a quick 'snap' off on my cheapie mobile. Of course my supa-dupa instant on digital was as home - as always. rolleyes.gif

Not a bad set of >> wheels << either.

MK was fairly busy through the lunchtime. Saw several pairs of attractive heels being worn by women from a fairly wide age range. Don't usually enjoy MK much [always seems a bit souless to me] but evidently things are changing. Had a very pleasant visit helped by lunch at Pret a Mange; a Cafe style eatery proving the very best in light munch type food. cool.gif I shared a sandwich that was so enjoyable, I wished I hadn't shared it. tongue.gifbiggrin.gif [Wholemeal bread with crayfish and rocket.] Their coffee isn't the best, but it's still better than StarBunks. wink.gif