Sign in to follow this  
heelman500

Date For Your Diary

Myself and FF2 are planning a meet on FRIDAY 6TH MAY down in the South (London) area, we will both be wearing heels (Though this is entirely optional) and anyone else who may wish to join us is more than welcome. As soon as we decide exactly where and at what time I shall post it here.... from past experience these meet ups are a really enjoyable time and it is always nice to be able to get out and about wearing heels!

So put the date in your diary, polish your stilettos ;) and get ready to strutt your stuff :D

So put the date in your diary, polish your stilettos ;) and get ready to strutt your stuff :D

Sorry to be a 'party-pooper', but stiletto's might be a liability given the condition of the pavements..... [Cracks, gaps etc.] I've worn stillies up there twice..... The second time I ruined a heel with it disappearing down a crack outside Selfridges. rolleyes.gif I now tend to stick to block heels and wedges.

And very very occasionally....... mens shoes. ohmy.gif

Reason for edit: Grammar.

Edited by FastFreddy2

It was an attempt at fireing up the armchair heelers....

You'd need something stronger than a "herd of wild horses" to do that bud. wink.giftongue.gifbiggrin.gif