Sign in to follow this  
brake blocks

Welcome To Heels For Men Brake Blocks

Hello, my name is brake blocks. I'm a member of HH place, so i thought i would join this forum as well. a little bit about me, i like to wear heels mainly stiletto's with steel heel tips, my fav brand is FAITH, they can be boots or shoes i don't mind as long as there a uk size 8. I have been in to heels for about 25 years, worn them out in the big wide world, with no bother.

Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy it over here and I look forward to your posts.... do you wear your stilettos outside? because with the steel tips I bet they make a right racket!

once again welcome...

Hello brake blocks, and welcome. :D

You into cycling maybe? :rolleyes:

Wearing stiletto heeled shoes outside, and wearing heels for 25 years? Impressed! B)

Yes i was in to cycling when younger. where i lived there was a private road that was hardly used apart from cyclist and dog walkers, so i use to go out with a pair or two of heels and have a good old time cycling and dragging the heels along the road so they use to spark and glow, now i just walk and avoid being seen, HEELS are the best!!!:D

Hello brake blocks, and welcome. B)

You into cycling maybe? :rolleyes:

Wearing stiletto heeled shoes outside, and wearing heels for 25 years? Impressed! B)

Edited by brake blocks

and have a good old time cycling and dragging the heels along the road so they use to spark and glow

B)

You know people have been shipped to The Colonies for lesser crimes. :DB)

I had "A Plan" a couple of years ago, that had me pushing a bicycle while wearing heels. The thinking behind it was, if I spotted another walker while pushing my bike around, I could just hop onto the the thing and cycle off. B) Trouble is I'm a bit anal about my bike setup, and didn't want to treat the saddle like a yoyo. Where it's set, is where it stays. :rolleyes: And I'd need to be wearing platforms to use the pedals correctly, the way I have it for me to use wearing thick soled trainers....

At my age, going out on a bike is a hazardous pursuit in itself, without tempting fate further by wearing heels (and now maybe platforms too.) :D