Sign in to follow this  
FastFreddy2

If You Don't Ask .......

I'm going to keep this as oblique as I can, while conveying the story and its surprising progress.

To protect the innocent, namely me ..... :)

Walking around a store this afternoon, myself and my good lady wife spotted some very high heels being wore by a fairly attractive girl, also shopping with her husband/boyfriend. I asked my wife to find out where the girl purchased the boots, which given the circumstances of her asking, she was too embarassed to do. :rolleyes:

Now these boots were waaaay too high for her anyway, but a source is a source. Who knows what other styles the supplier might have? So ...... I went and asked. :o

The girl was flustered, but only because she couldn't remember the name of the company she sourced them from. The name was on the tip of her tongue, but stood there - it just wouldn't come to her.

She asked if there was some way she could contact me via the internet. I offered her an email address, not expecting to get a reply.

Guess what? 2 hours later I got the source ..... B)

I've no idea who she is or what her name was, [and I'm not about to start stalking her via email] but I'm really very pleasantly surprised at how much effort she must have gone to in helping us with the answer to a question, without any chance of a reward. :D

The boots weren't the same as, but were similar to these:

http://www.aldoshoes.com/static/webUpload/731/28_BARANSKI_95_6.jpg

The boots we'd seen were leather with piping; so much less brash. And the height of those we'd seen looked higher too, perhaps a full 5 inches! Frankly, they were an extraordinaryly pleasant surprise. :(