Sign in to follow this  
KRAZY KEV

ITSOLES insoles

Back in August 2010, I completed a 10 mile walk wearing high heels sandals with 6 inch stiletto heels and 2 inch platforms. As you may well guess this could have been rather painful.

On the other hand I was fortunate enough to of been given the opportunity to try out and test a new type of insole that has been developed especially for high heel footwear. It was due to using these that I had no adverse problems on the soles of my feet.

If anyone is interested in this product they can find out more by viewing the demonstration video at

or if you are a Facebook user you can view their profile or add them as a friend. The user name to search for is ‘’Itsoles Itgirls’’ Their website is currently undergoing development but can be found at

www.itsoles.com

i can honestly say that having the chance to try this new product made my walk a lot easier than expected. they sure helped the soles of my feet. they are a good investment and are a lot better than other products i have tried in the past

REMEMBER THE NAME. ITSOLES. HIGH HEELS WERE INVENTED FOR THEM. BUY A PAIR NOW. YOU WONT REGRET IT

Edited by KRAZY KEV