Sign in to follow this  
guyinheels

Its possible

My day in my 5,5 inch heels was ok. The problem started me trying catching my bus after work.

Runninning in those heels was impossible. Ofcourse I missed the bus. Standing waiting for the next bus was a bit of atrouble to me. The soole of my feet was burning and my toes feeling all numb and stiff as it they was all pressed thight tight together.

I was hoping tofound me a seat at the bus and I realy good needed thos Insoles.

More to come.

A bit more then about my day in my 5,5 inch heels.

Standing waiting for the bus became somewhat of a problem. My feet was feeling sore, my toes feeling all numb in there inside my pointy pumps.

Walking was ok, standing was NOT.

I try with every thing i could possible came up with to at least sort of reduce the pressure on my toes a little.

I lifted my feet, one by one. Rocketing on my heels, pivoting on my heels. I even sliping my left foot out of my pumps, trying bending my toes in under my feet.

My feet was just killing me. I didn

i know the feeling. i walked for 10 miles in 6'' heels and my toes were creeping forward all the time. it was like trying to squeeze a whale into a sardine tin. 9 days after the walk my toes are still sore due to blisters. OUCH

Me too OUCH!

Yes me too it felt like trying pressing a whale into a sardine box. My toes was feeling twice as big as they nomaly do. And then putting my heels back on Ouch! My toes felt like they was traped in a wise when I put my heels back on.

Before I put my heels back on I looked down to my pore sore feet. I could see through my nylons trhough the reinforced toe part of my pantyhose my toes was all red. Especially my two little toes on both my feet. Thank God no blisters so far. I don

Edited by guyinheels