Sign in to follow this  
guyinheels

Have you ever got a comment on your heels from other guys?

I competed in a high heel walk last year for charity and a question i was asked on more than one occasion was ''where did you get you shoes from''? on the other hand no men said they liked them or would like a pair although a couple of women did. there was also a lot of women who said they would not even attempt to walk in the heels i was wearing. just one look at my avatar will tell you why.

The culture in the UK must be very different than the States. I once wore my 5" pumps from my hotel room to the parking lot in Laughlin Nevada (after a lot of self-debating if I had the nerve to do it or not) with a lot of encouragement from my girlfriend on the phone and it was the thrill of my life!

Only one guy noticed I was wearing heels and he looked at me very surprised and he started saying something in a kind of hateful tone to his wife after he saw me. I don't know what he said because all I wanted was to finish the journey and not to be noticed by anybody else because the culture here is easy: If you wear heels in public, you're gay.

Of course, I am not gay, I love my girlfriend very much, I have three children and I would not date a guy.

I wish I was british, so I could wear my heels everywhere all day every day!!