Sign in to follow this  
vee6

Knee high boots

Hi,

I just wondered if there is anyone else here that likes to wear knee high boots, I am looking for some that look like Chelsea boots but are knee high, so they look like short boots with trousers over them, I could then wear them all day at work.

Heels are still not very accepted at work :roll:

V

I'd certainly like the option of wearing knee boots. Thing is, my calves at their thickest point are still under 14". In fact the top of the boots need to be 13" at the top, to prevent them falling down my leg. :roll:

I haven't found a pair in my budget range, tha come anything close to being fitted. To me, all knee boots are 'slouch' boots. :cool:

Hi,

I have that problem, but it does not sound as bad as you have, I can just about get away with 14 inch, my ankles are small however, this can be where the slouch look occurs :roll:.

I will let you know what I find..

V

Hi,

I just wondered if there is anyone else here that likes to wear knee high boots, I am looking for some that look like Chelsea boots but are knee high, so they look like short boots with trousers over them, I could then wear them all day at work.

Heels are still not very accepted at work :roll:

V

Do you mean a flat boot as opposed to a high heel boot? but knee high?

Hi Nigel,

yes that was my thinking a heel of an inch or so, so they just look like short boots, but no one will know they are knee high..

Hi FastFreddy,

wow, they have some nice boot's there, as you say a bit out of my price range, the Healie in Brown are a little better priced and may be ok, best see what Christmas brings...

Hi Nigel,

yes that was my thinking a heel of an inch or so, so they just look like short boots, but no one will know they are knee high..

It wont surprise you to find that one of us has had the same problem, the love of boots, the difficulty in finding something without a heel to wear for work.

I have spent ages and a lot of money trying to find something that fitted the bill. Finally I started looking at horse riding boots.

After ages of looking, buying and selling I have settled for 2 pairs of 'Hawkins' boots, one tan, one black. these were about

Hello Nigel,

I have some horse riding boots, but they are the plastic ones and get a bit hot, so I think I will have a look for some leather ones.

I am sure they will be much more comfortable.

Thanks for reminding me of those...

V

Okay, glad I could jog your memory, the plastic/rubber ones wont do at all.

I ended up travelling around the Tack shops and equestrian shops in my area to get a better look at the different makes before I made my choice.

As with anything on-line, be careful as pictures can be deceiving.

Let me know how you get on.

Long Tall Sally usually has some flat-ish boots as their clients are usually tall women that dont want to be any taller! they have some, but I dont know if