Sign in to follow this  
guyinheels

Perhaps Not Much About High Heels

You may remember I was practising driving trying to get a driving license. Now I got one. I must say I don´t do so much driving.

Well a few weeks ago I was out driving. Me and my girlfreind was out shoping. I had borrowed my dad´s car.

Of course I wore high heels. 4 inch stiletto heel sandals and a mini denim skirt. My girlfreind wasn´t so sure about me driving down to the city center and to one of the big parking garages.

Told her I was ok with this, told I could do it. Driving in, parking, oh I did fine. I was very proud of my self.

My girlfreind and I did our things in the city. Having a great time. My girlfreind wore the samne kind of sandals as me.

It was when I should drive out it all happened. Don´t know if I slipped on the pedal with my sandal but I scratched the side of the car agaisnt the wall.

Oh I stopped, got out of the car. The whole side was damaged. I got very sad and upset about it. Called my dad. I thought he would be angry with me but he wasn´t. He was more cornsereed if we was ok. Told him we was ok. I nearly started to cry.

I managed to drive home. I never have driven since and I had not told any one about this. Well I have been telling the girls at the office about it but I haven´t told any guys about this. Not until now that is.

Don´t know if I´m going to drive any more.