Sign in to follow this  
pointyboot

Out with the old

Spending the morning going through my boot collection. A lot of boots that are more than a little worn out and I just don't wear anymore. In the process of downsizing my collection. 

18 minutes ago, Shyheels said:

Including those stiletto heeled cowboy boots you referenced the other day?

Oh no, haven't even ordered those yet. They will be part of the "new".

Sounds very promising. 

I have only a few pairs - three suede low-heeled otk boots, and my newest acquisition, a pair of stiletto knee boots. Hope to acquire a pair of stiletto ankle boots to round out my collection

32 minutes ago, Shyheels said:

Sounds very promising. 

I have only a few pairs - three suede low-heeled otk boots, and my newest acquisition, a pair of stiletto knee boots. Hope to acquire a pair of stiletto ankle boots to round out my collection

It occurred to me recently that I have more boots than I THOUGHT I had. :-) And many of them just aren't in very good shape now. AND they were taking up closet space. I'm just working toward having a smaller collection and taking better care of it.

I have a small wardrobe and so not much room to accumulate things. My three pair of otk boots and now my stiletto boots take up much a lot of the space. If/when I go ahead and buy myself a pair of stiletto ankle bootsI will pretty much have reached saturation point, I think.