Sign in to follow this  
Tacchi Alti

User name

Is it possible to change my user name here? My wife has found my russ in boots persona online, with several fetish connections, and I had to close a few accounts!. I don't mind her knowing I'm on this site but I would prefer to leave my russ name behind as she would immediately be biased against the site if she saw it.

1 hour ago, Russ in boots said:

I haven't. I was just wondering whether someone here knew.  Tech sometimes seems to be very busy.

I doubt anyone here has any experience of that sort of change. Closest anyone has come to that, is Heels, who got himself excommunicated by (I think) changing his email address without changing it here first (or something like it). He effectively re-joined with a similar username. Again, my recollection of this isn't perfect because it was some time ago ..... (And it happened to someone else, not me.)

In another post on another thread, Tech mentions he is the only support for this site, and there is one other Administrator (who may only visit HHp.) He is busy elsewhere, as he owns several special interest BB sites where there is significantly more traffic. He has written that he tries to look over this site about once a week, though obviously, workload might often prevent this.

Probably best, if you make a direct approach. ;)

It was om HHP that I changed my Email account, not sure why now. It was to do with something else not HHP but by the time I got back onto HHP found I had been blocked.

• Like 1

Further to this, Tech has very kindly changed my name, so all of a sudden Russ in boots has become Tacchi Alti, which is what I have been known as on hhplace for over 15 years. In case anyone's wondering, that's simply Italian for high heels, and is pronounced something like Tacky Elty. Here endeth the lesson to grandmothers who already know how to suck eggs... ;-)