FastFreddy2

Something special

43 minutes ago, dww said:

I think your above post says it all, read it think about it.

Please don't be cryptic!   Are you agreeing with my view, disagreeing with it or have another opinion?

9 hours ago, Puffer said:

Please explain!

7 hours ago, dww said:

I think your above post says it all, read it think about it.

I suspect dww thinks you are having a "holier than thou" moment,  and trying to justify being "holier than thou" confirms your position. 

I've explained to you this isn't a critique thread. Never was, never will be. But you are insistent you can say/do whatever you want about my taste in something special. You might well be able to post what you want, be there are consequences to doing that. 

1. I will not post anything on this thread ever again.

2. Since my posts are being criticised and I'm finding myself arguing about it, I will abdicate from all communication/posts until March. If I then find myself in a similar position when I return, I will add you to my "ignore" list. I really can't be bothered to participate in a Forum where I have to justify myself. Life is too short.

Lastly:

Céline Dion, 50, says critics of her slimmer frame should 'leave her alone' as she finally addresses relationship with 'handsome toyboy' Pepe Munoz

By REBECCA DAVISON FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 09:02, 29 January 2019 | UPDATED: 21:33, 29 January 2019

Céline Dion is set to headline the British Summer Time Concert in Hyde Park this year after her 15 year Las Vegas residency came to an end. 

And the iconic singer, 50, has addressed her 'slimmer figure', iconic sense of style, and those rumours of a relationship with 'toyboy' Pepe Munoz.

Talking to The Sun, Céline said her new sense of style (which is incredible) and her slimmer frame has been criticised. 

Outspoken: Céline Dion, 50, has said that critics of her slimmer fame should 'leave her alone' as she finally addresses her relationship with 'handsome toyboy' Pepe Munoz

+5

Outspoken: Céline Dion, 50, has said that critics of her slimmer fame should 'leave her alone' as she finally addresses her relationship with 'handsome toyboy' Pepe Munoz

He's my handsome best friend: Céline addresses rumours that she is now dating 'toyboy' Pepe Munoz, a Spanish backing dancer, who is always by her side as she brands herself 'single'

+5
Edit

He's my handsome best friend: Céline addresses rumours that she is now dating 'toyboy' Pepe Munoz, a Spanish backing dancer, who is always by her side as she brands herself 'single'

She said: 'If I like it, I don't want to talk about it. Don't bother. Don't take a picture. If you like it, I'll be there. If you don't, leave me alone.' 

•  

She also told Lorraine: 'It [an interest in fashion] has always been part of me, but the way we used to work before was maybe more conservative. 

'If now I have an opportunity to wear haute couture and the things that make me feel beautiful, strong, fearless, feminine attractive… even if it was just for me. You cannot please everyone all of the time.'

Well said Celine.

My opinion?
"If now I have an opportunity to wear haute couture and the things that make me feel beautiful, strong, fearless, feminine attractive… even if it was just for me. You cannot please everyone all of the time"

Very true.
As I said on my first post, I wish everyone could dress, say, and act as they wish so long as it doesn't affect anyone else's rights.
Celine is doing just that.

I might not like all of her fashion choices, but the point is they are her choices - more power to her.